First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Got groceries for the week, stopped by Sam’s to fill up and gas has jumped .30 cents in 2 weeks :crazy: Good thing my commute is less than a mile
I can dig that.
Got gas at Costco this morning and it had gone up to $2.77 for 91 octane
Pretty sure it was just $2.55 a little over a week ago at last fill up.
Sponsored

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
I can dig that.
Got gas at Costco this morning and it had gone up to $2.77 for 91 octane
Pretty sure it was just $2.55 a little over a week ago at last fill up.
Yeah I use the Fuelly app to track my MPG and I thought i had gone crazy when I saw the prices compared to 2 weeks ago so had to go check and sure enough 30 cents in 15 days. Waiting for the weather to warm up slightly more before I start walking to work :whew:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

The Ranger visited a friend who had a bunch of Mesquite cutoffs....Will make some nice handles with turquoise inlay.

IMG_8514a_1.jpg

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
HI Folks,

Well...today was a big day for my Ranger. It took Margie and me to the Kino Sports Complex to get in line for our Covid vaccine. Margie was completing the 2nd dose and I was there for the 1st dose since they opened up the population to over 70. The Ranger patiently negotiated the line of cars and we spent about 2 hours inline without the Ranger grumbling about the creep and stop progress. I was not in the data base of registered people but finally they found me and we were good to go... Gotta do this one more time...Margie has completed the two doses now but I have to return end of March for the 2nd dose...

Then to Costco for our monthly run.... The Range chatted up a Taco next to it but the Taco left before we finished shopping... It then bade it time at Olive Garden while we had lunch. Then back home on a 20 mile freeway romp.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
HI Folks,

Well...today was a big day for my Ranger. It took Margie and me to the Kino Sports Complex to get in line for our Covid vaccine. Margie was completing the 2nd dose and I was there for the 1st dose since they opened up the population to over 70. The Ranger patiently negotiated the line of cars and we spent about 2 hours inline without the Ranger grumbling about the creep and stop progress. I was not in the data base of registered people but finally they found me and we were good to go... Gotta do this one more time...Margie has completed the two doses now but I have to return end of March for the 2nd dose...

Then to Costco for our monthly run.... The Range chatted up a Taco next to it but the Taco left before we finished shopping... It then bade it time at Olive Garden while we had lunch. Then back home on a 20 mile freeway romp.

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hey Phil, glad to hear you all got your vaccine. I got my second one on Thursday. It is a bit of a stress relief for me.? Wife is a little younger so her group opens up an Monday here in Kentucky.
Your 2 hours in line makes me appreciate my 30 minute in and out on both shots, and that includes the 15 minute wait period to make sure you have no reaction. They treat it like an assembly line. Confirm appointment, check in, get your shot, finish up paper work during your 15 minute wait period, then out the door. Henry Ford would approve of their process.:)

Now for the Ranger part. I got there a few minutes early and I was in my ranger out in the fringes of the parking lot. Freshly washed and looking good, (The truck, not necessarily the driver). :crackup: A fellow pulled up next to me in a Tundra. He had some questions about the Ranger and said he was thinking about trading in the Tundra on a Ranger. Hopefully I helped make a Ranger sale. :thumbsup:

My drive was about 25 miles each way and the Ranger was as fun as ever.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
The Ranger took us to dinner to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. You'd think I'd learn by now not to stuff my face with the free chips and salsa before the meal. ?

IMG_3661.jpg
There's always a doggy box. ? tomorrow's lunch. :like:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
There's always a doggy box. ? tomorrow's lunch. :like:
Sometimes it's better when it's leftover but my eyes are always bigger than my stomach. :oops: To make things worse I ate some of my gf's too because it wasn't enough for tomorrow's lunch. She's always like "where the heck do you put it" ? lol Good thing I still have a good metabolism otherwise I'd be huge by now.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
HI Folks,

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
There’s nothing better than vaccines and all you can eat bread sticks. That’s a great day, right there. ?

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
The Ranger took us to dinner to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. You'd think I'd learn by now not to stuff my face with the free chips and salsa before the meal. ?

IMG_3661.jpg

Looks good. It is customary to stuff your face with the chips and salsa

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks good. No it is customary to stuff your face with the chips and salsa
I know but their salsa is so darn good I could drink it. Plus the chips are those thin ones and the serve them warm.

Homer Drooling.jpg

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

IMG_3661.jpg
Yes.
Yes I do want to know which restaurant this is, please.
Sponsored