DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
Re-labeled bear repellent - shhhh!I noticed how fast he got out. What'd you do spray that 404 crap inside too![]()
Sponsored
Re-labeled bear repellent - shhhh!I noticed how fast he got out. What'd you do spray that 404 crap inside too![]()
First, you didn't need to say "by accident". who hits a deer on purpose? Second, there are two kinds of drivers in Va., those who have hit deer, and those who will.I hit a deer by accident this morning on the way to work. Apparently it couldn't resist the
Nice! You blew it though, always save the best for last. You should have saved the beloved tailgate damper until the end!This is more of a what have I done over the past couple of days instead of just today...
Installed the stubby antenna
![]()
Installed a cargo net
![]()
Installed the tailgate dampener
![]()
Trying out a dash mat, unsure how I like it, still working on getting it laid flat and whatnot. Helps reduce the reflection from the dash. Undecided on if I'll keep it after the tint.
![]()
Got it tinted and gave it a quick bath
![]()
Designed and printed some tow hook covers because I don't like the chrome tow hooks.
![]()
![]()
Bonus from last week, Intercooler, charge pipes, and air/oil separator
![]()
![]()
![]()

The damper had to go on as I couldn't just stare at it and wait, fun stuff is tomorrow though. Downpipe and cat-back happening tomorrow. Excited to finally hear the little 2.3 roar instead of a clutch fan lmao. That'll probably be it for a while, gotta start saving for the next things I want.Nice! You blew it though, always save the best for last. You should have saved the beloved tailgate damper until the end!![]()
![]()
Tailgate dampers here are a right of passage here on Ranger5G. That should have been the final reveal.The damper had to go on as I couldn't just stare at it and wait, fun stuff is tomorrow though. Downpipe and cat-back happening tomorrow. Excited to finally hear the little 2.3 roar instead of a clutch fan lmao. That'll probably be it for a while, gotta start saving for the next things I want.
Very nice looking truck you got there, what taillights are those?Tailgate dampers here are a right of passage here on Ranger5G. That should have been the final reveal.I saw your hook covers over at the other place. I like that. XLT, so mine came black but I put quite an effort into blacking out everything I could.
Thanks. I laughed at some of those ignorant comments! The tail lights are Anzo. They seem to be great quality. https://www.stage3motorsports.com/311447-19-23-ranger-anzo-led-taillights-black-smoke-lens.html or https://www.amazon.com/Anzo-Black-Smoke-Tail-Lights/dp/B0CH449S8Q/ref=sr_1_1?af=eyJ2ZWhpY2xlTmFtZSI6IjIwMjIgRm9yZCBSYW5nZXIiLCJ2ZWhpY2xlIjoiMjAyMi01NC02OTYtNjU2LTIxNC01My02LTgtMjA4MjItLTgtMS01NTY0LTI5Ny0yIn0=&crid=CPU0Z5GW41F3&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.wSdOCj8pOXpZkVWVAXcASwRVdzPO_0Vn3GkupAmkyaVEekfMeePja4MjgwmNMhy4-3yX36znozS5GNV5sGUnaUAsvkL5jxdpHShyfTjMaU4.H1zTXNQebBNv7ooVTv86v-f5gdQx3Ie3rbgk6aVkdMk&dib_tag=se&keywords=2019-2023+Ranger+ANZO+LED+Taillights+-+Black+Smoke+Lens+|+311447&nsdOptOutParam=true&qid=1773458845&sprefix=2019-2023+ford+ranger+anzo+led+taillights+-+black+smoke+lens+311447,aps,173&sr=1-1&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.5998aa40-ec6f-4947-a68f-cd087fee0848&vehicle=2022-54-696-656-214-53-6-8-20822--8-1-5564-297-2&vehicleName=2022+Ford+RangerVery nice looking truck you got there, what taillights are those?
I figured you'd be happy about the damper lol. I know you asked about it on my introduction post a while back. I was originally planning to black out everything as well, the OEM chrome package this truck came with is just too much chrome. Now with the things I've done I feel like it's more well balanced and I don't totally hate it as much.
I like my covers though, I didn't think they'd be so controversial.
Yea I've had a good chuckle at some of them for sure. I will have to add those to my list, looks like they work with the blind spot system.Thanks. I laughed at some of those ignorant comments! The tail lights are Anzo. They seem to be great quality. https://www.stage3motorsports.com/311447-19-23-ranger-anzo-led-taillights-black-smoke-lens.html or https://www.amazon.com/Anzo-Black-Smoke-Tail-Lights/dp/B0CH449S8Q/ref=sr_1_1?af=eyJ2ZWhpY2xlTmFtZSI6IjIwMjIgRm9yZCBSYW5nZXIiLCJ2ZWhpY2xlIjoiMjAyMi01NC02OTYtNjU2LTIxNC01My02LTgtMjA4MjItLTgtMS01NTY0LTI5Ny0yIn0=&crid=CPU0Z5GW41F3&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.wSdOCj8pOXpZkVWVAXcASwRVdzPO_0Vn3GkupAmkyaVEekfMeePja4MjgwmNMhy4-3yX36znozS5GNV5sGUnaUAsvkL5jxdpHShyfTjMaU4.H1zTXNQebBNv7ooVTv86v-f5gdQx3Ie3rbgk6aVkdMk&dib_tag=se&keywords=2019-2023+Ranger+ANZO+LED+Taillights+-+Black+Smoke+Lens+|+311447&nsdOptOutParam=true&qid=1773458845&sprefix=2019-2023+ford+ranger+anzo+led+taillights+-+black+smoke+lens+311447,aps,173&sr=1-1&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.5998aa40-ec6f-4947-a68f-cd087fee0848&vehicle=2022-54-696-656-214-53-6-8-20822--8-1-5564-297-2&vehicleName=2022+Ford+Ranger
They work with or without with the blind spot system. They also are direct plug in for factory LED tail lights and come with an adapter cable for factory halogen tail lights.Yea I've had a good chuckle at some of them for sure. I will have to add those to my list, looks like they work with the blind spot system.
Wrong!Nice! You blew it though, always save the best for last.
You should have saved the beloved tailgate damper until the end!![]()
![]()
But if you post it first, nobody reads any further.Wrong!
It's always #1
![]()
Exactly! There's no reason to.But if you post it first, nobody reads any further.![]()