Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

1pt21gw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Threads
17
Messages
648
Reaction score
2,111
Location
West Coast
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC / '22 OW BBB 2Dr
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Well if there is a war, I'm siding with the ones up North. Its all crazy in the south.

War isn't any good either way, I agree. Watched 6 episodes of Smithsonian channel on WWII from start till the end. Such a positive time and so much evil in the world.
Sponsored

 

1pt21gw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Threads
17
Messages
648
Reaction score
2,111
Location
West Coast
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC / '22 OW BBB 2Dr
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
And to add more to keep this thread pertinent, I added speedwire for the soon to be amp install and I am running cables through the firewall if I can muster up to drilling a 1" hole. Gotta get the nerves steady.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Well if there is a war, I'm siding with the ones up North. Its all crazy in the south.

War isn't any good either way, I agree. Watched 6 episodes of Smithsonian channel on WWII from start till the end. Such a positive time and so much evil in the world.
Here’s an idea…

IMG_6159.jpeg
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
20,625
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor

Venom_z89

Well-Known Member
First Name
Edson
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
512
Reaction score
1,830
Location
So Cal
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger fx4
Occupation
Forklift technician
Got to be work on designing my long travel spindle a bit today.

IMG_0880.webp


IMG_0865.webp


IMG_0864.webp


IMG_0876.webp


IMG_0879.jpeg


IMG_0867.jpeg


IMG_0863.webp


IMG_0878.jpeg


IMG_0877.jpeg


IMG_0875.webp


IMG_0866.jpeg
 


Jhbryaniv

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
7,463
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1

Jhbryaniv

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
7,463
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
New wiper blades cause why not. Could have gone a few more months but they were getting a bit rough from the heat and constant gravel/rock dust. From the same company(Spearhead) but different model, also made in Korea so I expect these to last as long. I got 24/17 instead of the oem 26/16.


Look at these thicc ass blades. She thicc.
PXL_20240325_215811361.jpg
PXL_20240325_215736218.jpg
PXL_20240325_215805594.jpg

So beefy. No seriously you could beat someone to death with these...
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
New wiper blades cause why not. Could have gone a few more months but they were getting a bit rough from the heat and constant gravel/rock dust. From the same company(Spearhead) but different model, also made in Korea so I expect these to last as long. I got 24/17 instead of the oem 26/16.


Look at these thicc ass blades. She thicc.
PXL_20240325_215811361.jpg
PXL_20240325_215736218.jpg
PXL_20240325_215805594.jpg

So beefy. No seriously you could beat someone to death with these...
They do look a bit chunky.
Sponsored

 
 








Top