OFC Ranger
Well-Known Member
Our current slick top has been ressurected so many times in the last few years I'm surprised it doesn't somehow become self aware and find a way to suicide itself.? ? ?
This is exactly what I was thinking about!
My Dodge Charger had the dreaded cam skip, and I had metal circulated through the motor. The head of fleet told me it was terminal, and the sooner it blew up, the sooner they would put a new motor in for me.
I was pretty damn hard on that car, and it eventually dropped a cylinder but wouldn't blow the motor! ? And I kept trying!
They finally realized it was running on 7 cylinders and told me to down the car. LOL
It also doesn't help we have some of the most sorry-ass in-house mechanics in our city barn. We've often joked about putting a hidden camera in our cars like people do with oil change fraud places and seeing what happens.
Sponsored


