Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

BS67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
16,219
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Think of it this way.....
Would you want to buy a dozen "donut holes" which, in reality, would be nothing more than a dozen "nothings"...or would you rather buy a dozen "donut pieces" that were removed from the donuts to make a hole ?
Faint_Anim.gif
Sponsored

 

Stevescootz

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Threads
16
Messages
146
Reaction score
609
Location
Vancouver, BC
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
F322610F-584F-4C01-AF2C-6F25B16F7486.jpeg

Not today but got her levelled about a week ago. 1 inch level from FRL. Stoked on how it looks. Felt immediately way higher when driving. Still some slight rake.
Want to go up to 33’s next but I just can’t justify the spend…. Yet
I’ll enjoy my fuel economy for now!
 

Bsenecal

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 21, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
656
Reaction score
1,895
Location
Milton Vermont
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
F322610F-584F-4C01-AF2C-6F25B16F7486.jpeg

Not today but got her levelled about a week ago. 1 inch level from FRL. Stoked on how it looks. Felt immediately way higher when driving. Still some slight rake.
Want to go up to 33’s next but I just can’t justify the spend…. Yet
I’ll enjoy my fuel economy for now!
Wry nice, I also like the Canadian flag on the door.
Great looking Ranger, enjoy.
Brian
 

TVRangerSTX

Well-Known Member
First Name
Trevor
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Threads
4
Messages
749
Reaction score
3,655
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
F322610F-584F-4C01-AF2C-6F25B16F7486.jpeg

Not today but got her levelled about a week ago. 1 inch level from FRL. Stoked on how it looks. Felt immediately way higher when driving. Still some slight rake.
Want to go up to 33’s next but I just can’t justify the spend…. Yet
I’ll enjoy my fuel economy for now!
Love your truck! Before Pepper, I was a white Ranger guy, had 3. The white/black/red trim is super but I can't unsee the orange side marker lites?.
 


Jake

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Threads
14
Messages
188
Reaction score
760
Location
Western NY
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
1
PXL_20221210_172725805.jpg
PXL_20221210_172720325.jpg

Spark plug change with new Motorcraft plugs. Old plugs in pictures are from front(left) to back of engine(right). 59,000 miles. I must also get some water in the back plug based on the rust. Although it was not any more difficult to remove than the rest.
 

Grumpaw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Threads
84
Messages
6,042
Reaction score
30,174
Location
Fishersville, Va.
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2021 Ranger, Now 2019 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
PXL_20221210_172725805.jpg
PXL_20221210_172720325.jpg

Spark plug change with new Motorcraft plugs. Old plugs in pictures are from front(left) to back of engine(right). 59,000 miles. I must also get some water in the back plug based on the rust. Although it was not any more difficult to remove than the rest.
You would think that Ford and all their highly paid engineers could develop some type of cover placed over the top of the engine to prevent water from getting to the plug recess's .
Could be something as simple as a molded plastic cover....probably only cost them 10 bucks to make.:LOL::headbang::turkey:
 

Wence5

Well-Known Member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
143
Reaction score
512
Location
Vancouver WA
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
Another Saturday, a couple more additions to NuBlu. That's four additions, a tonneau cover, a stone deflector, RANGER tailgate letters, and running boards (those are for the mrs.)

View attachment 162388

20221210_105153.jpg


20221210_105140.jpg


20221210_112822.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Jhbryaniv

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
7,463
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
1
I did a full detail, the color just pops now that it's clean. I did not have the dealer clean the truck at all when it arrived.

The sparkle.

The pizzazz.

PXL_20221210_193209892.jpg

Finished


PXL_20221210_192933506.jpg

It's interesting to me that there are 5 colors in this one small area of the truck... Paint, matte black, mettalic gray, red and piano black that's not even counting the silver and blue in the Ford logo....

PXL_20221210_170036725.jpg

After the first foam soak.
The foam was brown when it dripped off.
 

KNI

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
1,316
Reaction score
5,598
Location
Finland
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Observed the MIL light and SCR light. Read the "SCR system failure. Will not start after 734km". Drove it anyways.

Now says that will not start in 650km. Probably need to call to the service on Monday and drive it there.

Freaking AdBlue probably froze and broke something. Damn green hippies and their shit.
Nearly two days later the Raptor decided to call home and report the issue.

Says that "DEF fluid is contaminated".. by what? ice?
 

JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Treated it to a tank of 93.
Yeah, I don’t get it either.

09E27307-E21D-44C9-AED8-2C9D35EAC0BB.jpeg
 
 








Top