DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
DIY? Sure, if you’re a 3D printer ninja. That’s a great divider! Just the answer for the holes from those “missing” tie-downs we hear so much about. Good job!I just finished installing my DIY bed divider.
![]()
Sponsored
DIY? Sure, if you’re a 3D printer ninja. That’s a great divider! Just the answer for the holes from those “missing” tie-downs we hear so much about. Good job!I just finished installing my DIY bed divider.
![]()
You are too kind. My biggest problem with any idea is applying it so in the end it at least comes off looking half-way professional. I've had some really cool ideas that actually work, but were scrapped because I could not get it implemented without coming off as an 8th grader in metal shop class.Your ride is at this point nothing short of an engineering marvel. Impressive stuff going on inside your head!
Talk to me in June or July. Parts feel solid, but want to get some miles on them, take them through a car wash, and expose them to the Las Vegas summer before I offer anything to the masses. Especially for money. Would hate to sell something that only looks good and isn’t really functional. That’s just not good business.I would be very interested in buying a set of brackets from you. This is genius.
You have to tap into the wiring under the cover in the middle of the windshield, drill a hole in a support and fish wiring above the headliner to the mounting hole for the visor. There is a thread about it on here somewhere.Great Looking Truck!
I had a question about one of your mods . . . the visor with the garage door opener. Did you have to do any electrical work or was the wiring harness already under the headliner for the visor with the light and garage door opener. I'm guessing you purchased the Lariet sun visor w/garage door opener. I have a 2021 Ranger XLT and would like to add the visor with the garage door opener as well.
Thank You in advance for any information you have to share!
I hear you and sounds good.Talk to me in June or July. Parts feel solid, but want to get some miles on them, take them through a car wash, and expose them to the Las Vegas summer before I offer anything to the masses. Especially for money. Would hate to sell something that only looks good and isn’t really functional. That’s just not good business.
How do you like that blackstone griddle? I need to invest in a cooking device for the camper and it's on my short list.Packed up some supplies and me, the wife, daughter and her boyfriend hit the outdoors for a day trip cookout.
To all you heathens; a real man eats blue cheese crumbles and bacon on his hamburger. Nothing else. Joking aside was a good day with temps in the 70's.
![]()
![]()
![]()
All a good steak needs is salt and pepper period.
Yeah, I’d like it to be easier to remove, something where you don’t need to break out your toolkit first. I did think about an open top design, but didn’t want to worry about the bars popping out on rough roads, off-road, or speed bumps. This just the Minimum Viable Product, something quick to gauge interest. Does it work? Technically, yes. Is it perfect? No. But does it work? Yes.One thought. If you make the ends where they are open on the top where a piece of wood can slot in, It would allow for quick removal while leaving the ends bolted to the sides of the bed. Maybe a Mark II prototype?
I just had to watch that twice.