First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Retired
Washed and waxed it and then installed the oem bug deflector...
and tailgate damper.
List to date:
Spray in bedliner
Running boards
Console tray
Tecoom mud flaps
Oem bug deflector
Tailgate damper
Homemade hitch step
Homemade storage platform for the rear seating area.
IMG_0248.JPG

Happy now!
Sponsored

hkusptac

First Name
Teo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
IMG_20200823_115550.jpg

Have a rat & mice problem out here in the kuntry so I I mended this wire fence type material around the air intake to prevent irreversible damage. Once they are in its over. I found it very convenient that the air intake is so accessible and not hidden somewhere in a hard to reach spot

IMG_20200823_115557.jpg

In conjunction with these "electronic noise/light " emitters I installed that hook into the battery and prevent nesting under the hood and active scent spraying around the perimeter I should be able to keep the bastards out...

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
IMG_20200823_115550.jpg

Have a rat & mice problem out here in the kuntry so I I mended this wire fence type material around the air intake to prevent irreversible damage. Once they are in its over. I found it very convenient that the air intake is so accessible and not hidden somewhere in a hard to reach spot

IMG_20200823_115557.jpg

In conjunction with these "electronic noise/light " emitters I installed that hook into the battery and prevent nesting under the hood and active scent spraying around the perimeter I should be able to keep the bastards out...
This is what happens when you go green and use juicy recycled vegetables in your wiring and insulation. They never ate good old carcinogenic asbestos!

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
My license plate arrived in the mail and I put it on. :)

I also lowered the tire pressure to 35 psi. They were all at 45 psi and the dealership didn't lower them. (They were awesome besides that)

The wife washed an old VHS camcorder bag for me yesterday and I put some minor tools, jumper cables, tire repair kit, etc. in it and I put it in the truck, too. It used to be in the trunk of my Mustang, but it had to be washed/clean before it could be placed in the Ranger. I'm sure others here understand.

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
IMG_20200823_115550.jpg

Would look good painted black.

I use to have a beater F150 that I would only drive occasionally. After sitting for a couple weeks I discovered hundreds off walnuts packed in every inch of the engine bay. Squirrels. I wish I had a picture of it because it was pretty impressive how many they packed in ?️

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

hkusptac

First Name
Teo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Would look good painted black.

I use to have a beater F150 that I would only drive occasionally. After sitting for a couple weeks I discovered hundreds off walnuts packed in every inch of the engine bay. Squirrels. I wish I had a picture of it because it was pretty impressive how many they packed in ?
yeah it would look sick carbon fiber or matte black. I would also throw in some sensors with rodent facial recognition software utilizing navy directed energy weapons to obliterate any intruders
???

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
I changed a flat tire. Sounds simple enough. I’ve change many tires. It‘s easy....It wasn’t!
Lower full size spare (really like the full size spare for a couple of reasons, now), get jack, break lugs nuts free, lift truck at the prescribed place on the axle and then remove lug nuts. Now to simply raise the truck a bit more to ensure I can get the spare on and...the jack slips and falls. Nothing is more comfortable than crawling under the truck as it rests on the tire with no lug nuts as the weight of the vehicle holds it half on the studs. I put the spare under the running board anchor point to give me some “safety”, at least I hoped it did. The only better feeling was the SECOND time the jack slipped making the angle for the tire even worse. Back under to fix the jack...position a second jack just in case. Sorry no pics, but I was thinking of other things at the moment like my truck falling on me and “Do I really have enough life insurance?”
Just let me warn you the provided jack doesn’t sit well on the back axle. Any kind of slope to the ground your truck is sitting on will cause it to slip.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I changed a flat tire. Sounds simple enough. I’ve change many tires. It‘s easy....It wasn’t!
Lower full size spare (really like the full size spare for a couple of reasons, now), get jack, break lugs nuts free, lift truck at the prescribed place on the axle and then remove lug nuts. Now to simply raise the truck a bit more to ensure I can get the spare on and...the jack slips and falls. Nothing is more comfortable than crawling under the truck as it rests on the tire with no lug nuts as the weight of the vehicle holds it half on the studs. I put the spare under the running board anchor point to give me some “safety”, at least I hoped it did. The only better feeling was the SECOND time the jack slipped making the angle for the tire even worse. Back under to fix the jack...position a second jack just in case. Sorry no pics, but I was thinking of other things at the moment like my truck falling on me and “Do I really have enough life insurance?”
Just let me warn you the provided jack doesn’t sit well on the back axle. Any kind of slope to the ground your truck is sitting on will cause it to slip.
Glad you're ok and yes those jacks suck. I learned my lesson with those years back when we went out for a quick late day trip to VT snowmobiling. I forgot to throw my floor jack in the trailer and wouldn't you know it I got a flat about half way up a steep hill at night to make it even worse! Long story short we got it changed but had a few pucker moments like you did and never forgot the floor jack again. We're getting ready for our road trip tomorrow and the floor jack is already in the back if the Ranger along with all the tools.

l0rdv8r

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2018 VW Atlas
Occupation
CTO @ NASA
7B8AEA40-E9FF-468F-AAFD-261A0759BE08.jpeg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Glad you're ok and yes those jacks suck. I learned my lesson with those years back when we went out for a quick late day trip to VT snowmobiling. I forgot to throw my floor jack in the trailer and wouldn't you know it I got a flat about half way up a steep hill at night to make it even worse! Long story short we got it changed but had a few pucker moments like you did and never forgot the floor jack again. We're getting ready for our road trip tomorrow and the floor jack is already in the back if the Ranger along with all the tools.
Dave have a fun and safe trip. Don't forget lube for your damper :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sponsored