Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

$4Ranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ranger
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
53
Reaction score
139
Location
Earth
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Wishing I was retired
Mine was from a suggestion by Tony @tm1506, and I purchased it through Lone Star Conversions in Sherman, TX and they installed it and my Rough Country off road lights.
20251128_154842.webp

Couldn't be happier with the way that it changed the appearance of the truck.
Looks great, I'm really digging the Rough Country lights too. Very sharp, how do they perform?
Sponsored

 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
8,149
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Looks great, I'm really digging the Rough Country lights too. Very sharp, how do they perform?
Thank you! The Rough Country lights perform great, although they are only used when I am off road, the two that are in the front bumper the guys at Lone Star Conversions had to make custom brackets for because there isn't any available.
20251121_195629.webp

This is the factory headlights and fog lights plus the Rough Country lights.
 

dozxab

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Threads
17
Messages
661
Reaction score
2,183
Location
Prescott AZ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
Occupation
Retired

Deleted User 38384

Banned
Banned
Joined
Mar 10, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
3,255
These are the only lights with custom brackets I could find. No drill install.
https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-led-lightbar-kit-for-2019-2021-ford-ranger.html
Those look wicked !

There are a few other options. I have the Rough Country set but I never installed them because my front light signature is maxed out.

I have Auxbeam 7" light bars mounted up front. My installer made brackets in like 5 minutes. I love the 6-mode switching function. They have every combo of White - Amber - and Flashing. They're 300w and 15,000Lm. They are bright AF !
20250717_223522.webp

Screenshot_20250717_235434_Amazon Shopping.webp

20250703_204550.webp

20250623_203552 (1).webp

20250703_204501.webp

20250416_151841.webp

20250412_175423.webp

 


$4Ranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ranger
Joined
Dec 5, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
53
Reaction score
139
Location
Earth
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
Occupation
Wishing I was retired
Today my 2021 STX became a Raptor. I was worried because I ruined the plastic plugs that hold the top shroud in place. Then realized @LevittownFordParts.com was kind enough to include replacments in the box. (They knew I didn't know how to properly remove them)
NewRaptor.webp
As a side note, check your radiators folks. Man, I noticed a bunch of debris in mine when I replaced the grille. Used my air compressor to blow it out from the fan side. You don't notice it with the top shroud in place.
 

Muscleford

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Threads
91
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,523
Location
Ohio north coast
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat, 84 & 85 Merc Capri 5.0, 23 Escape
Occupation
Retired CFO
As a side note, check your radiators folks. Man, I noticed a bunch of debris in mine when I replaced the grille. Used my air compressor to blow it out from the fan side. You don't notice it with the top shroud in place.
Got to watch the pressure with an air hose, water hose is probably safer, that is what I use.
 

Ranger Mel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mel
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,982
Location
Post Falls, Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4 Tow Package
Occupation
RETIRED (as of 6/11/25) Sports Med, Health and PE Teacher
I replaced the battery in my remote keypad. It came apart with out breaking anything.

IMG_4879.webp
I think I saw those for about $125. Do you like it? My '04 Lariat F250 had one and it was great. I'm thinking it would be a good back up when I'm in the woods or for the wife when we are out and she doesn't have her key on her. Did you install or have the dealer do it and program it?
 

rang19ca

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Threads
11
Messages
2,123
Reaction score
7,712
Location
Carpinteria Ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I think I saw those for about $125. Do you like it? My '04 Lariat F250 had one and it was great. I'm thinking it would be a good back up when I'm in the woods or for the wife when we are out and she doesn't have her key on her. Did you install or have the dealer do it and program it?
Because I have remote start with the keyfob, the dealer has to program it. It was $90 when I had it done in 2019. Yes it is totally worth it.
 

LawnMM

Well-Known Member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Oct 9, 2023
Threads
9
Messages
945
Reaction score
3,034
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ranger Tremor
IMG_4125.webp


Its not a great picture but a friend and I spent time clearancing the lower fender area to clear the 35s. With the +30 wheels and the 35x12.5x17, I was rubbing on the frame at full lock (the last 2% of the wheel turn) and the OME BP-51 external reservoir. I knew I would need spacers, it was down to 8mm slip on spacers with extended studs and lugs or 1" bolt on spacers. We were doing testing yesterday and realized that we would need to clearance the fender either way so... I used the 1" spacers I already had so I didn't have to spend any more money. I forgot to take pictures when I had the wheel arch off but we cut ~1" of metal and plastic, but the attachments are all still solid.

I put the inner fender liner back in and I rub *ever so slightly* on it, when the wheel is at like 15% turn. I will either secure it back or just start trimming the fender liner. I'm not overly concerned because its soft and will wear through, if I do nothing. We were able to flex the truck out and I shouldn't rub at all (minus the fender liner) when offroad.

One of my next projects is to build high clearance inner fenders out of 1/16" or 1/8" aluminum. Once I do that, the whole transition to 35s will be complete.
Bad ass broski 💪

Where's the full Monty faux toes showing off the 35s?!
 

Ranger Mel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mel
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,982
Location
Post Falls, Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4 Tow Package
Occupation
RETIRED (as of 6/11/25) Sports Med, Health and PE Teacher
Because I have remote start with the keyfob, the dealer has to program it. It was $90 when I had it done in 2019. Yes it is totally worth it.
I don't have the remote start with the fob on my XLT. Sometimes it's best to just let the dealer install certain things and they get to handle any problems rather than me botching it and paying twice!! :crackup: I wouldn't think programming would be horrible except it's an add on and not hardwired in like my Super Duty was.
 
 








Top