Sponsored

What did you do to your Ranger today?

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
I never liked Listerine. Back before they started added flavors to them it was way to strong and taste like gasoline. lol

Seeing as most generics are made by name brands and relabeled I gave up on most of them years ago.
I actually like the burn, even if it hurts.

I'm a denture wearer so Mouthwash is sort of my go to for quick cleaning if I don't have time. Generic brand is fine, but I've noticed it doesn't seem to last as long. Half way into the bottle is just ends up tasting "flat" and dull.
Sponsored

 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Listerine, typically. Mouthwash is one of the few things I tend to buy name brand.
Pfft, I hate single purpose anything.

My mouthwash is about $20 for 1.75 liters.

Drink, swirl, gargle, and swallow. Repeat until all's right with your world!

1737144056301-1i.webp
 

RedDakooter05

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
9,552
Location
Illinois
Vehicle(s)
2024 Nissan Frontier S 4x4
Pfft, I hate single purpose anything.

My mouthwash is about $20 for 1.75 liters.

Drink, swirl, gargle, and swallow. Repeat until all's right with your world!

1737144056301-1i.jpg
I've done this before.

Problem is, after the first rinse, I find myself on the floor drunk off my guard and it's nighttime.
 

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I've done this before.

Problem is, after the first rinse, I find myself on the floor drunk off my guard and it's nighttime.
Yeah, but your breath is good to go and you've had a nice nap. =)

1737150723152-qv.webp
 

Grumpaw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Threads
84
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
30,193
Location
Fishersville, Va.
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2021 Ranger, Now 2019 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
Pfft, I hate single purpose anything.

My mouthwash is about $20 for 1.75 liters.

Drink, swirl, gargle, and swallow. Repeat until all's right with your world!

1737144056301-1i.jpg
Now we know why you gargle 4 or 5 times a day.......:like:
 


Maxacceleration

Well-Known Member
First Name
Max
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
105
Reaction score
507
Location
PNW/NCW
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ranger XLT
Occupation
retired
Another upgrade for my pickup and I’ll be done for awhile. Gotta pay off my card…
My truck is pretty dialed for now.
BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover.

IMG_7246.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Joejk3d

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
99
Reaction score
316
Location
Denver & Nathrop, CO
Website
JK3D.us
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 Saber / 2009 Honda CR-V (the backup car)
Occupation
Maker and a professional high end geek.
I replaced both rear springs on my FX4 with Tremor springs, raised the front 1.5" via the Eibach coil overs I have, Aligned the truck with some tools I designed myself (I am going to sell them on JK3D.us at some point once I work out a few small things from this install. And Installed the MBS Transmission dip stick. (which was actually harder to do than most of the suspension work!)

1737262011835-n1.webp


1737262031620-jh.webp

Bask in the glory that is the MEGA EXTENSION for the removal of the trans drain plug and install of the MBS fitting:
1737262115877-np.webp
 

5thranger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Jul 16, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
4,387
Location
kansas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat Ranger Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Another upgrade for my pickup and I’ll be done for awhile. Gotta pay off my card…
My truck is pretty dialed for now.
BakFlip MX4 tonneau cover.

IMG_7246.jpeg
Not so quick I do not see any tailgate letters.
 

rang19ca

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Threads
11
Messages
2,125
Reaction score
7,715
Location
Carpinteria Ca
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Yea, you aren't really done, Ha Ha. Just recharge the credit card and away you go with more necessary things that you didn't know you needed. I'm coming up on 6 years and I still find things I need.
 

98RangerDave

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Dec 27, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
54
Reaction score
350
Location
Inland Empire CA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX2 / 1997 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Finance
Finished installing the Bilstein 6112 in the front (6th clip position, should settle to 2.6-2.7” of lift) and 5100 in the rear. Very straight forward install, but the use of spring compressors makes me fully understand how fragile human life is. Ha.
collage.jpg
IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg


Also fixed this little hose in the engine bay, looks like a common problem:

IMG_5246.jpeg
IMG_5248.webp
 
 








Top