What did you do to your Ranger today?

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
I had points just waisting away so I broke down and ordered a damper, or is that a dumper!!!!
Never thought I would order one after all the jokes thats been written about them, but I've joined the damper brigade.
its ok to be all braggadocious about your damper elitist status, but......pics or it didnt happen!

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I had points just waisting away so I broke down and ordered a damper, or is that a dumper!!!!
Never thought I would order one after all the jokes thats been written about them, but I've joined the damper brigade.
Pictures are a must !!! It's the only way for you to receive your virtual T-Shirt from Dave. He has to verify before issuing one !!!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my 5g from the dealer today and washed it. Parked it in the garage. Transmission still in full Karen mode. Dealer says nothing wrong. Brakes still screeching and feels like warped rotors dealer says they are fine still in green whatever that means lol. And as I've added aftermarket shocks and springs warranty is void and they will not repair stuff. Not a good day for my 5g. ? of course im not happy but nothing i can do. Been screwed blued and ford tattooed. But i got a box of goodies to do maintenance on the 4g so it will cheer me up.
Oh man, I read this post after reading about the tranny fluid nightmare. Sometimes, things just don’t go the way we planned. If I lived nearby, I’d be right over with a six pack to try and cheer you up.

Here’s to better days ahead.

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Oh man, I read this post after reading about the tranny fluid nightmare. Sometimes, things just don’t go the way we planned. If I lived nearby, I’d be right over with a six pack to try and cheer you up.

thank you Sir it is very kind of you. I think all the 5g issues were on my mind while under the 4g and thats what made the mess lol.

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger

tranny fluid.....
beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Occupation
Retired for now!
Put these on so my old, short, broken down self can get in without tearing up my seat.

394CFE70-96D0-4CEE-8203-14F206431434.jpeg

54D9FE14-32DB-48A0-BEFF-E70C7FCBBEA0.jpeg

16474730-235C-43AF-B71F-CEC63462986A.jpeg
The steps look great! Do you have a link to that brand of steps please? Thank you!
Sponsored