We’re Off! Arizona - Colorado - South Dakota - Colorado - Utah and Back.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jeanie and I are already looking too...Payson, Prescott, Pine-Strawberry...places like that.
Two of my old partners who left to head west landed in Paulden, AZ (just north of Prescott) for retirement. They absolutely love it there. It's a quiet little place close enough to Prescott if they want anything.

Last edited:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Dave good thing you skipped Yellowstone National park. The floods there are taking out roads and a few buildings are getting washed away too! Hopefully it doesn’t blow from the crazy activity going on.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Today I finally did something I've been wanting to do for years, went on a helicopter ride! We've been driving by the company the whole time we've been here and last night we were talking with the manager of the hotel. She said she did it a few years ago and it was great and they take you right up to Crazy Horse and in front of Mt Rushmore so it got me wanting to do it even more now.

The company is Black Hills Ariel Adventure and they have several different packages and I did the Southern Hills Panorama one. It's 35 miles covering the South Central Black Hills, around Crazy Horse, Sylvan Lake, the crest of Black Elk Peak and Mt Rushmore. Not a bad price at $270 and it was well worth every penny of it as the views were amazing getting right up close to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse. Annie didn't want to go so I almost didn't do it because they have one where that's a 2 seater and another that's a 4 seater. They don't like to have empty seats but he gave me the package without any up charge if I was willing to wait until 2 other couples went. So it was only me and the pilot Noah who was really great and told me the history and pointed stuff out along the way. If you've ever thought about taking one all I can say is do it! What a fun experience.

IMG_6230.jpg

I felt safe with the Hula Girl watching over us. ?

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

View recent photos.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

This is the back side of Mt Rushmore. Hey Andy @canyonslicker there's no presidents asses back there. ?

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

Perfect landing

IMG_9533.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Today I finally did something I've been wanting to do for years, went on a helicopter ride! We've been driving by the company the whole time we've been here and last night we were talking with the manager of the hotel. She said she did it a few years ago and it was great and they take you right up to Crazy Horse and in front of Mt Rushmore so it got me wanting to do it even more now.

The company is Black Hills Ariel Adventure and they have several different packages and I did the Southern Hills Panorama one. It's 35 miles covering the South Central Black Hills, around Crazy Horse, Sylvan Lake, the crest of Black Elk Peak and Mt Rushmore. Not a bad price at $270 and it was well worth every penny of it as the views were amazing getting right up close to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse. Annie didn't want to go so I almost didn't do it because they have one where that's a 2 seater and another that's a 4 seater. They don't like to have empty seats but he gave me the package without any up charge if I was willing to wait until 2 other couples went. So it was only me and the pilot Noah who was really great and told me the history and pointed stuff out along the way. If you've ever thought about taking one all I can say is do it! What a fun experience.

IMG_6230.jpg

I felt safe with the Hula Girl watching over us. ?

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

View recent photos.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

IMG_6237.jpg

This is the back side of Mt Rushmore. Hey Andy @canyonslicker there's no presidents asses back there. ?

IMG_6248.jpg

IMG_6271.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6298.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

Perfect landing

IMG_9533.jpg
Whose is the single face that’s carved out?