We’re Off! Arizona - Colorado - South Dakota - Colorado - Utah and Back.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Great day for a 3 mile hike here in town. We were 3/4 of the way back when my gf took a header and ended up at the Urgent Care to get checked out. Good thing it's only a bad sprain and very swollen knee and a good scrape on her forearm. Other than that she'll be back out in no time but this time I'll keep a better eye on her. She could trip over the yellow line on the side of the road. It's a joke between us because it's really true. lol ?

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

The patient. ??‍⚕?
IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_9243.jpg
Give my best!!! Hopefully she recovers before SD. I not sure you know but Deadwood is having Wild Bill Days June 15-18. Maybe you enter the Cowboy Quick Draw competition with your relocated brake handle.

Rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SR5 access cab, 98 Civic ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Occupation
professional anime watcher!
Vehicle Showcase
It's been a running joke on here since the came out in late 2019. The tailgate is so light you must be a wimp if you needed a damper. lol But it's mostly a convenience thing (for me) as I work out of mine. So when my hands are full I just lift the latch with 1 finger and the tailgate won't slam down. But we've also found out it's saved a few little kids from getting theirs heads bopped while they were standing under it. See Al @Texasota, it all for the children! :LOL:

Just a friendly warning Jacob, DO NOT put damper in the search bar. There's so many results we'll probably never see you again. :bandit:?
Haha I gotcha I had one person mention it in my thread but I was so lost when he mentioned it haha

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Give my best!!! Hopefully she recovers before SD. I not sure you know but Deadwood is having Wild Bill Days June 15-18. Maybe you enter the Cowboy Quick Draw competition with your relocated brake handle.
Thanks Andy I will. :like:

? I'll be in SD until the 16th so I might see if I can enter with my special e-brake 12 shooter. ??

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Dave is coming for a visit and I don't know how to act....lol

Man, is he in for some fun staying at papaw's house....:wink:

Don't worry, we'll feed him and the Mrs. well and take good care of them....

They are coming into Northern Colorado this Thursday evening, were taking Friday off and going to take them to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park before they head south to Blackhawk Friday evening.....Looking forward to meeting "King Damper" in person....:clap:

mr.wonderful

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Software Developer
I see @AzScorpion posting. GF clearly didn't push him off in front of an uninsured idiot in CO.

The Damper Dealer is still with us!

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Great day for a 3 mile hike here in town. We were 3/4 of the way back when my gf took a header and ended up at the Urgent Care to get checked out. Good thing it's only a bad sprain and very swollen knee and a good scrape on her forearm. Other than that she'll be back out in no time but this time I'll keep a better eye on her. She could trip over the yellow line on the side of the road. It's a joke between us because it's really true. lol ?

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

The patient. ??‍⚕?
IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_9243.jpg
Awesome pics, hope your GF recover quickly. She needs to lift her legs up so she would tripped.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired

They are coming into Northern Colorado this Thursday evening, were taking Friday off and going to take them to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park before they head south to Blackhawk Friday evening.....Looking forward to meeting "King Damper" in person....:clap:
We are relying on you Mark :)camera:) Moderator be dammed:LOL::LOL::LOL:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5769.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

The patient. ??‍⚕?
IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_9243.jpg
Hi Dave,

Ah...crap....sorry to see gf is damaged goods now.... Hope she is a quick mend... She shares something with my Margie....can trip over a painted line.... Margie has no downward peripheral vision...

Best,
Phil

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi Dave,

Ah...crap....sorry to see gf is damaged goods now.... Hope she is a quick mend... She shares something with my Margie....can trip over a painted line.... Margie has no downward peripheral vision...

Best,
Phil
Thanks Phil. Sounds like they're sisters. ? Surprisingly she's walking pretty good today, still very sore and swollen but it's good to get out and walk and keep it from freezing up.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Looking forward to it too Mark! I knew I should've packed another bag full of spare dampers! :facepalm:?

Just remember it's not this Thursday it's next Thursday the 16th. We're leaving Durango tomorrow morning making our way up to Custer by Friday. I wouldn't want you hanging around this week waiting for us as we'll be in Custer, SD or us arriving and being homeless. o_O?