First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
? ? ?
It also is coming with a portable fridge/freezer, 6 function electric grill/air fryer, tent, and duffle bag! Fingers crossed everything pans legit!

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
? ? ?
It also is coming with a portable fridge/freezer, 6 function electric grill/air fryer, tent, and duffle bag! Fingers crossed everything pans legit!
With every post you make in here I curse the gods. I can't even win a free hot pocket at my local grocery store.

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings my subjects. Nigerian Prince here. Please message me for details of a wonderful offer.
HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah. I have my doubts and concerns. Jackery is a legitimate company and all and I've considered their products in the past but could never justify the money!!!

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Can all of this go into the bed? If so, then get a 12 volt DC power port for the bed, I use the one from Wolf Haus offroad, and leave it plugged in there.

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
That's getting a little deep in the weeds for me on knowledge base. I have only a basic grasp of electrical voodoo. ?

This is the kit...
https://www.jackery.com/products/jackery-solar-generator-1500-jackery-1500-4-x-solarsaga-100w
Volts x Amp = Watts

The owner's manual on Jackery's website says that maximum charging input is 500W, split between two input connectors. 500W/12V = 41.6 Amps. Cigar lighter charger cord is 10 Amps maximum. You can ask Jackery directly, but if the numbers are correct you could build a 12V circuit in the Ranger to deliver 40+ combined amps to the charging ports and arrive at your destination fully charged.

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Volts x Amp = Watts

The owner's manual on Jackery's website says that maximum charging input is 500W, split between two input connectors. 500W/12V = 41.6 Amps. Cigar lighter charger cord is 10 Amps maximum. You can ask Jackery directly, but if the numbers are correct you could build a 12V circuit in the Ranger to deliver 40+ combined amps to the charging ports and arrive at your destination fully charged.
I'm interested! I've got a lot of stuff running 12 volts (lights, winch, additional USB, two radios) but I can manage the items usage to not overload the system. I'd really love to find a compatible, mountable solar panel though! I could charge it while parked!

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I think, on this particular contraption that is charging 36-48 volt battery, the 12v input is probably pulling about 6 amps or less, otherwise the battery would charge in just a few hours.

slowmachine

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, waiting for a Ranger PHEV
I think, on this particular contraption that is charging 36-48 volt battery, the 12v input is probably pulling about 6 amps or less, otherwise the battery would charge in just a few hours.
The owner's manual says 2x48V-6.25A (Support 12-51V, double to 500W max.)

OP
OP
Glocker

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a tard. What a difference a day makes. As in looking at your center console in the daylight, and learning you do indeed have a 110V outlet back there. Duh!

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a tard. What a difference a day makes. As in looking at your center console in the daylight, and learning you do indeed have a 110V outlet back there. Duh!
tenor.gif

I need your credentials on my desk first thing in the morning.

Capt Jon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Huh, I have an XLT that came with 2 usb on back console and 110v plug? I assumed it was standard.
My 19 XLT came with the AC plug also but I looked up the available amperage and it was really low. I'm guessing here but I remember about 2A maybe about enough to charge devices or run a tablet.
Sponsored