OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
The reason he offers the 1" plate for the Tremor is because it is already a little higher and this offers an "almost" level with a little rake still in. Look at his site with pics of it on a Tremor.

Ford Ranger Lifts - Ranger, Truck Accessories, Lifts, Ford Ranger
I did look at that and sent an email asking about it and someone got back to me saying to do the 2 that the squat would be negligible. Gonna call them today and see if they have ever actually towed anything with a tremor set up like that.
Sponsored

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
You can always just throw 500 to 750lbs of stuff in the bed as close to the tailgate as possible and measure it stock. Then add 1-2 inches to your front measurements and you should get a reasonable idea.

OP
OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
You can always just throw 500 to 750lbs of stuff in the bed as close to the tailgate as possible and measure it stock. Then add 1-2 inches to your front measurements and you should get a reasonable idea.
That's probably a good idea. Will have to try that this weekend. Thanks

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
The reason he offers the 1" plate for the Tremor is because it is already a little higher and this offers an "almost" level with a little rake still in. Look at his site with pics of it on a Tremor. Here is a direct link to that kit:

Ford Ranger Lifts - Ranger, Truck Accessories, Lifts, Ford Ranger
I have the 1" spacers on my Tremor and it is perfectly level when measured with a level on the rocker or frame under the cab. There is a little more gap on the rear wheel wells compared to the front but it is barely perceptible.

I have seen a lot of Ranger pictures on this site that the front of the truck is higher than the back, quite noticeable when using the rocker as a reference.

OP
OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Well I talked to rangerlifts on the phone yesterday and and ordered the 2 inch. According to him once the front settles in I'll have 3/4 inch of rake and recommended these extended bumps stops to use when towing heavy. Either that or airbag assists. Said the amount of sag wouldn't be much at all. So gonna give it a whirl.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Let us know how it goes. The extended bump stop idea sparks a lot of thoughts around available suspension travel when off roading. Depending on your overall use case, it may not be a limiting factor.

OP
OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Let us know how it goes. The extended bump stop idea sparks a lot of thoughts around available suspension travel when off roading. Depending on your overall use case, it may not be a limiting factor.
According to rangerlifts they are made of such a material that they will give enough flex almost acting like an additional spring I suppose.

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Well I talked to rangerlifts on the phone yesterday and and ordered the 2 inch. According to him once the front settles in I'll have 3/4 inch of rake and recommended these extended bumps stops to use when towing heavy. Either that or airbag assists. Said the amount of sag wouldn't be much at all. So gonna give it a whirl.
Still think you should have done 1". Hopefully it works out for you.

OP
OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Still think you should have done 1". Hopefully it works out for you.
Yeah I'm hoping I don't have any issues with it. Buyers remorse always sucks lol.

jxxbaker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired USAF & International Paper Co.
Hey I'm trying to decide on the 1 or 2 inch level kits from rangerlifts. I know the truck would look better with the 2 but am afraid it would have to much squat while towing or hauling. Anyone have experience with that? Also does anyone have before and after measurements with these kits? My truck is 2 3/4 inch difference. And lastly does raisig the front lower the rear at all hence the before and after measurements. Thanks in advance for any help
Hello,
I put a 1.5" lift on the front and 1.5" wheel spacers several months ago and have had no problems.

OP
OP

Rebel13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger tremor
Occupation
Truck driver
Hello,
I put a 1.5" lift on the front and 1.5" wheel spacers several months ago and have had no problems.
Good to know
Sponsored