First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Occupation
Software
Mine must be caught in limbo because it got a ten day head start and nothing since. I went red too, just a different shade!

PXL_20210823_152252689.jpg
Ever get your race red delivered? Would love to see some pictures! Haven’t seen a race red yet
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Yaegerbomb89

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Occupation
Software
Finally officially backed off my bronco order for a a ranger tremor. It just suits my needs much better. Placed the order yesterday, and Ford emailed my VIN today. ? Dealer said build date of Nov 8th, and expects to see it in Dec. Fingers crossed!

f1loco

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JAG F-Type 400S - last of the British Fords
Finally officially backed off my bronco order for a a ranger tremor. It just suits my needs much better. Placed the order yesterday, and Ford emailed my VIN today. ? Dealer said build date of Nov 8th, and expects to see it in Dec. Fingers crossed!
I'd hold your reservations. They are going for "sick" money right now. I've got two on pre-order and we'll see when they actually get here if it is still as hot. But as you, I got a Tremor in the mean time as I don't see it happening until late 2022 at this rate with a September and October reservation date.

Yaegerbomb89

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Occupation
Software
I'd hold your reservations. They are going for "sick" money right now. I've got two on pre-order and we'll see when they actually get here if it is still as hot. But as you, I got a Tremor in the mean time as I don't see it happening until late 2022 at this rate with a September and October reservation date.
Ya I guess technically it’s still my reservation. I have a day two reservation that got hung up on the hard top. I’m guessing it would get a build date pretty early in 2022, but who knows at this point. Tried to talk the wife into it, but she’s not interested even a little bit. She was really underwhelmed by the big bend Sasquatch we drove. She’s just got her mind set on an explorer or a 4runner.

Trying to take advantage of the market and get a good flip never seems to work out in my favor in the long run. I’d probably get stuck with it lol. The bronco was $700 over MSRP, and the ranger is at x-plan price. That really helped me make up my mind. I might start thinking about one again when the hype comes down and they work the kinks out.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Don't shoot the messenger but I read on B6G they were now prioritizing Broncos over Rangers. This was for production and for chips now that the hardtop issues have been resolved. :bandit:

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Don't shoot the messenger but I read on B6G they were now prioritizing Broncos over Rangers. This was for production and for chips now that the hardtop issues have been resolved. :bandit:
I knew they were prioritizing production (at least my truck is built - mostly). I figured shared parts would also go to Bronco as well considering the potential sales they are hemorrhaging on cancelled Bronco orders.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I knew they were prioritizing production (at least my truck is built - mostly). I figured shared parts would also go to Bronco as well considering the potential sales they are hemorrhaging on cancelled Bronco orders.
Luckily yours is already built. I'm guessing the Rangers will still get chips but at a lesser rate to accommodate getting the Broncos out faster. I know they said they were going to be cutting production % of the Ranger too. There are still a lot of First Edition Broncos that need to be build before the end of the '21 production cycle which is early/mid December. Hopefully yours gets out soon!

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Luckily yours is already built. I'm guessing the Rangers will still get chips but at a lesser rate to accommodate getting the Broncos out faster. I know they said they were going to be cutting production % of the Ranger too. There are still a lot of First Edition Broncos that need to be build before the end of the '21 production cycle which is early/mid December. Hopefully yours gets out soon!
I made a point of not looking at the order page for a few days hoping I'd get a surprise. The only change is for the first time I have an estimated ship date of 10/31 lol. Previously they hadn't even bothered to put a date on it. Pretty sure they won't be shipping on a Sunday.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I made a point of not looking at the order page for a few days hoping I'd get a surprise. The only change is for the first time I have an estimated ship date of 10/31 lol. Previously they hadn't even bothered to put a date on it. Pretty sure they won't be shipping on a Sunday.
You might get surprised one day with a call from your dealer it's there. The tracking has been messed up for months with the updates and I've read where many have said there's said "in production" and it was already at their dealers.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
From an employee in MAP....Rangers are being produced 6-7 for every 1 Bronco. For weeks now. They are replacing tops on Broncos built and staged (and already delivered). Very little Bronco scheduling right now. It sounds like that may change come November-December builds....but for now...I hope they get my Tremor built soon. I did get a VIN, waiting on scheduling.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
From an employee in MAP....Rangers are being produced 6-7 for every 1 Bronco. For weeks now. They are replacing tops on Broncos built and staged (and already delivered). Very little Bronco scheduling right now. It sounds like that may change come November-December builds....but for now...I hope they get my Tremor built soon. I did get a VIN, waiting on scheduling.
Don't forget about the 5000+ Broncos already built and sitting on dirt mountain. Some of those are awaiting the new hard tops but a lot of them are waiting for chips. Those will get prioritized before the Ranger. There's a lot of angry customers who's Broncos have been built since early June still sitting there.

Those percentages are right now but it's going to change very soon with the new tops being ready ahead of time. That's why I said the FE's will get built first because those need to get out this year. All the others will be pushed to '22 unless they're generic builds like Big Bend non SAS with minimal options. Hopefully yours and everyone else gets built soon because waiting is really tough.
Sponsored