OP
OP
ranger-rick-roll

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Fox 2.5’s in the front it is then! With those on there I think you would have near raptor levels of high speed off roading ability.
Sponsored

NOVA_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
One of my neighbors just picked one up this weekend. Looks like a nice truck, haven't had a chance to chat with them or get a close look yet.

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer
I don't think they are adjustable unfortunately. I've attached a pic of mine and they don't have the same shock body as the ones you would buy aftermarket. I can't see any threads for the bottom shock collar to adjust up or down. I could be totally wrong though.

Fox.jpg
Thanks for taking the time to check??

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Hey people,
Here is the Australia version of the Tremor -“FX4 Max”. I took delivery in February and getting ready for some touring. Ours come standard with a rear sports bar.
AD238D16-356F-4658-A85C-1CC232E8D3D9.jpeg
BA556240-0C78-4ABE-9316-6FFA25ED4B7E.jpeg
I like it congrats. What color is it? Looks different than carbonized grey but it could just be the lighting. It looks really sharp!

Are the Aus rangers now being built in the USA or does Ford still operate a separate factory? I wasn’t sure if they switched over when they started building them in Michigan for the US market.

Custom Built

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FX4 Max
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I like it congrats. What color is it? Looks different than carbonized grey but it could just be the lighting. It looks really sharp!

Are the Aus rangers now being built in the USA or does Ford still operate a separate factory? I wasn’t sure if they switched over when they started building them in Michigan for the US market.
Hey Samsquanch.

Thanks - I really like it so far, and think it looks sharp too.

The paint colour is call "conquer grey" - it is Fords version of nardo grey. It use to be a Raptor only colour, but now it is on the "special edition" FX4 Max.

I am in the process of vinyl wrapping it, the new colour is a bit more subdued and losses a little of its pop ? - but will protect it from tree pin striping off road ?.

The car is famously designed in Australia - built in Thailand. We couldn't manufacture a bicycle over here, let alone a whole car. You will notice different bonnet, front bar, tailgate and no sliding rear window (which I love the idea of).

I am interested if anyone has used their upfitter aux circuits yet.... What are you planning on using on them?

signal-2021-04-10-123945.jpeg

Jeymz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Hello fellow Tremor owners.
For those with a Lariat model, did yours come with an engine cover?
Mine did not.
I’ve seen threads that stated XL and XLT’s do not but Lariats do.
I’m wondering if this changed for the 2021 models and/or Tremor packages.

eds21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 1968 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Hello fellow Tremor owners.
For those with a Lariat model, did yours come with an engine cover?
Mine did not.
I’ve seen threads that stated XL and XLT’s do not but Lariats do.
I’m wondering if this changed for the 2021 models and/or Tremor packages.
Mine did not come with the cover. I was told that even the Lariat does not come with it in 2021.

Poky

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Can you lucky Tremor owners tell me what if any amount of rake your trucks have.

eds21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Can you lucky Tremor owners tell me what if any amount of rake your trucks have.
I dont know how many inches that is but it looks pretty similar to other rangers I have seen. I would like to know the actual measurement too if someone has it.

T2.jpg

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
What are you guys paying OTD for your Tremors? What kind of discounts are you seeing above the Ford rebates?

eds21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Manager
What are you guys paying OTD for your Tremors? What kind of discounts are you seeing above the Ford rebates?
I could not get any additional discounts after Ford Rebates. I got $2250 Ford Cash Rebate, $500 Ford Cash, $1250 Loyalty Cash Rebate. So got $4000 off the MSRP of $46,520 so I paid $42,520. Lariat Tremor, 501A option and trailer tow package. That was it. I talked with 3 dealers total and the other two offered a dealer discount of about $2000-$3000 but then that is how much less they offered my on my trade so it all came out to the same number. Trade values are crazy high right now. With the tax savings on my trade and the unbelievable amount they gave me for my trade, I felt okay about the deal.
I could only find 3 Lariat Tremors within 250 miles of my house in the two colors I wanted, either black or carbonized grey, so my options were pretty limited unless I wanted to wait a few months and see how things looked then. I chose not to wait and got the black one I wanted.

Tremor21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 21 Explorer, 21 Bronco Sport
I could not get any additional discounts after Ford Rebates. I got $2250 Ford Cash Rebate, $500 Ford Cash, $1250 Loyalty Cash Rebate. So got $4000 off the MSRP of $46,520 so I paid $42,520. Lariat Tremor, 501A option and trailer tow package. That was it. I talked with 3 dealers total and the other two offered a dealer discount of about $2000-$3000 but then that is how much less they offered my on my trade so it all came out to the same number. Trade values are crazy high right now. With the tax savings on my trade and the unbelievable amount they gave me for my trade, I felt okay about the deal.
I could only find 3 Lariat Tremors within 250 miles of my house in the two colors I wanted, either black or carbonized grey, so my options were pretty limited unless I wanted to wait a few months and see how things looked then. I chose not to wait and got the black one I wanted.
Same here: $4,300 in rebates (plus I get A-Plan, too) so a very good deal. One thing I did not know is that you can qualify for the "competitive vehicle" rebate even if you are not trading in a vehicle. I have a Wrangler as well and just brought them a copy of the title and they gave me that rebate as well. Think it for $500, or maybe $300....
Sponsored