Tray Style Floor Liners?

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
We should get this company to add them too. I ordered these from Canada for my Focus ST and they were awesome! Looks like regular carpet, but you just hose them out. After 40k they still looked new.

https://www.findway.ca/index.php?route=common/home
I'll keep an eye on those. They mentioned easy cleaning which the Weathertechs are not. They're like magnets to dirt.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I'll keep an eye on those. They mentioned easy cleaning which the Weathertechs are not. They're like magnets to dirt.
Have your ever tried Weathertech's cleaner/protectant? They make them look brand new.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Have your ever tried Weathertech's cleaner/protectant? They make them look brand new.
No, I haven't I'll have to give it a try. Simple Green works fine but it needs a good scrubbing to get all the gunk out....

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
No, I haven't I'll have to give it a try. Simple Green works fine but it needs a good scrubbing to get all the gunk out....
It works great. After you use the cleaner they still look a little dirty, but once the protectant is on it brings the original look back.

Hibtacer

First Name
Ste6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Heard back from Weather Tech sales and said floor liners are 8 to 12 weeks out at this time.

Last edited:

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
They look a lot nicer than what we've seen in pictures of the Ford supplied liners from the factory. They fully cover the area beneath the pedals which the Ford factory appear not to do. I would delete mine from the order but don't want to potentially further delay the build. I may just order the WT liners when they are available and eat the cost of the Ford liners.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
They look a lot nicer than what we've seen in pictures of the Ford supplied liners from the factory. They fully cover the area beneath the pedals which the Ford factory appear not to do. I would delete mine from the order but don't want to potentially further delay the build. I may just order the WT liners when they are available and eat the cost of the Ford liners.
We now have a buy/sell subforum, so if don’t mind eating a small loss you can probably find someone who will take them.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I'm in the same boat. I'm planning on buying the WT for the front only...I'll keep the ford mats in the back.

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I have the Ford ones in mine, they seem to fit nice. It also did come with the regular Ford carpet floor mats which I may switch out in the summer.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Ford ones in mine, they seem to fit nice. It also did come with the regular Ford carpet floor mats which I may switch out in the summer.
When you get a chance can you take some nice photos of the front and back Ford floorliners?