First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I think just the city of Boston all by itself is a 3 day tour to see the big historical locations. Park Street Church and the old grave yard, Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, Bunker Hill, USS Constitution, Paul Revereā€™s house, old South Church.

Sturbridge is a day on its own too.

Bet you guys didnā€™t know Iā€™m a 13th direct descendant from the May Flower.

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Years ago we spent a week at the Sheraton by Harvard Square and just used the train system to access everything without driving. If your not used to driving 70 mph bumper to bumper mass transit can help you get around Boston. Our BIL was high up in the hotel system and got us great discounts that helped with the high room rates.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Mee toooooooooo! I wanna know where my damn royalties are or something. Surely I deserve something more than what I'm getting for the work of people I've never met.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I think just the city of Boston all by itself is a 3 day tour to see the big historical locations. Park Street Church and the old grave yard, Boston Common, Faneuil Hall, Bunker Hill, USS Constitution, Paul Revereā€™s house, old South Church.

Sturbridge is a day on its own too.

B004EE9D-541C-4654-A073-45269EB9AA19.gif

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Traditionally, Presidents visit MV in August, making getting around island a shit show. My sister used to rent out her house that week, as to not deal with all that comes with it.
We visited once when Obama was there. Michelle and kids were shoppimg in Oak Bluffs. Lots of men dressed in black on a hot August days. New England does not disappoint...

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Book ferries early to Matha's Vineyard. Depending on when you go, they sell out early. Weekends and around holidays, can be tough to get the times you want.
That's true if you are bringing your car. You can get around the island by bicycle quite easily and you don't need a reservation if you are on foot, bicycle or motorcycle.

rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
You could cruise out to the end of the Cape and visit Race Point Beach. The seals swim right along the shore and so do the sharks. In and out you will get experience one or both the Cape Cod Canal bridges.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
That's true if you are bringing your car. You can get around the island by bicycle quite easily and you don't need a reservation if you are on foot, bicycle or motorcycle.
Nantucket is superior to MV. Cobble stone streets and tons of whale and other fishing things. Beaches are nice and itā€™s expensive no matter the island!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
You could cruise out to the end of the Cape and visit Race Point Beach. The seals swim right along the shore and so do the sharks. In and out you will get experience one or both the Cape Cod Canal bridges.
Sharks!!!!!

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I'm planning a week long road trip in Massachusetts this summer. I like too see one state at a time. I've got a list of things so far bit it's hard to find everything. Anybody have any must see attractions? We really like scenery, history, etc. Not into the bar scene or nightlife.
Sorry to hear this ???
Sponsored