First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
I've seen some very indecisive and/or fickle Ranger buyers on the Facebook page. So yeah, this thread is realistic on any day of the year. :)
Guys usually do this Ridgeline trade so they can have a nice place in the bed to store their man purse. That's what Allen told me anyways. And yes he was off his med's.

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Guys usually do this Ridgeline trade so they can have a nice place in the bed to store their man purse. That's what Allen told me anyways. And yes he was off his med's.
It's a satchel!!!

Jon S.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Crew
There is a new Honda commercial being played in my area....shows the Honda Ridgeline race truck....showing the pedigree I guess of how they influence the Honda Passport and Pilot....they come out of garage and ā€œraceā€ across the desert....the thing is, the ā€œraceā€ version of the Ridgeline is a ā€œframe on constructionā€ vehicle.....lol. The consumer version of the Ridgeline is uni-body construction.....but I guess they canā€™t race that....the Ridgeline is not a truck.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer service tech told me Honda engineers had originally envisioned filling the void with porta-a-potty blue fluid so owners would always have a rest stop available in any drive, but marketing could only come up with "Tail Dumper" as a sales scheme...:wink:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Dealer service tech told me Honda engineers had originally envisioned filling the void with porta-a-potty blue fluid so owners would always have a rest stop available in any drive, but marketing could only come up with "Tail Dumper" as a sales scheme...:wink:
Still trying to coverup the ass flapping I see! ?

• Haha
Reactions: FoD

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation