CAleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Occupation
Commercial driver (Sherwin Williams)
Hello,
I'm a new member on here. I've been roaming about, doing some reading. I found this Ranger kind of close to me that I do like. I'm wondering, would you guys
A,Attempt to talk them down on this, considering it is a 2019 (with 8,26 miles)?
B, Try to go to a Ford dealer (this is a used car lot) and try to talk a Ford dealer down on a 2020 with some of the features I'm looking at getting?

Since I work for Sherwin Williams Paint, I would be eligible for the Ford X plan.
Thank you for reading, I hope to hear some opinions.

Attached is the link to the Ranger I mentioned.
https://www.hepperlyautosales.com/used/Ford/2019-Ford-Ranger-c8e1fdb60a0e0ae8077cf0560c43f99d.htm
Sponsored

Taykel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Self Employed
In my opinion if u are sinking money into a vehicle - GET what u want don’t settle foe someone’s else truck. And wise man once told me. There’s a reason that truck was traded back in. Yes sometimes people don’t like them but at the end of the day. Order what u want at or around the same price. My opinion

Ogden Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Quality Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,
I'm a new member on here. I've been roaming about, doing some reading. I found this Ranger kind of close to me that I do like. I'm wondering, would you guys
A,Attempt to talk them down on this, considering it is a 2019 (with 8,26 miles)?
B, Try to go to a Ford dealer (this is a used car lot) and try to talk a Ford dealer down on a 2020 with some of the features I'm looking at getting?

Since I work for Sherwin Williams Paint, I would be eligible for the Ford X plan.

https://www.hepperlyautosales.com/used/Ford/2019-Ford-Ranger-c8e1fdb60a0e0ae8077cf0560c43f99d.htm
This is an XLT. You could likely find a new 2019 (there are some still out there) for the same price.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I got 0% intersst when I bought new. It was a powerful incentive after the dealer came off an extra $1200-ish after factory incentives. Buying used might not provide the same value.

Taykel

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Self Employed
Hello,

Remember buy NEW Not Newused!

JHC14

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2017 Escape Titanium
Occupation
Executive Pastor
Hello,

Cal, for starters War Eagle!!
As for the truck, I paid less for a 2019 Lariat...I know supply and demand is different now, but if it was me, I would see what I could find new. As others have said there are still a few 2019s left, you may have to be willing to drive but even on a 2020 you could find a better deal, I would think. Look big picture at the deal (finances, rate, etc...)
If you go with the one you asked about consider picking up a Ford extended warranty. I picked one up here from Flood Ford through their online site at 45% off the listed price. I didn’t know you could even do this. Found it in here through others pointing it out. This site is excellent for info, advice and knowledge.
Either way, have fun and enjoy the ride in a Ranger.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I'd buy new.

Buying a used 4x4 is crap shoot.... and why would somebody sell a 2019 with only 8,026 miles on it?
So that they could buy a Honda Ridgeline?

ldr01rl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I'd sell you mine for less than that with the Decked, Softtopper, roof rack and a couple thousands miles more.