Thinking about getting a 2019 Ranger

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
First post, so hey guys. I’m really liking the new rangers. I’ve only ever had 3 trucks. 98 ranger, 2000 Tacoma and 05 f150. The ranger is the best of the 3 and I still own all 3. I’m thinking of dumping all 3 and getting a new ranger. It seems to be everything I need/like in one truck. I test drove the canyon,Tacoma,and ranger 3 weeks ago. Hated the Tacoma and split between the canyon and ranger but the ranger wins in towing and mpg which sold me on it. I want a 4 door 4wd (xl or xlt) and I live in Middle Georgia. I’m looking for a great dealership and what is a realistic out the door price I should negotiate? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in SC and bought from Courtesy Ford in Conyers, GA. Dealt with them over the phone with numbers and trade and the transaction went very smoothly. For a small fee they delivered my Ranger and picked up my trade saving me a 560 mile roundtrip.
Discounting is pretty good.

My Lariat is the exact twin with this one and was the same cost number. Last 5 on my V/iN is 16682.
The other is 16681. I just noticed that.

https://www.courtesyatlanta.com/new-Conyers-2019-Ford-Ranger-Lariat-1FTER4EH3KLA16681

Last edited:
OP
OP

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Sounds good , I’ll check them out tomorrow. Y’all keep the info coming

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I've had mine for 2 weeks now. It was a long journey - I spent 2 months figuring out what I wanted to buy and then another 4 months waiting for mine to get built and delivered. I LOVE this truck! It is probably my favorite vehicle I've ever owned. I'm so glad I bought it.

As far as pricing goes, XPlan is probably the easiest way to get a deal, coupled with any incentives that are being offered. I got a $750 incentive for pre-ordering and then another $1500 for a "competitive upgrade" (I think that is what it was for - my dealer just put it on the paperwork - it was a nice surprise at closing). So when all was said and done, I got almost $4000 off my loaded Lariat. I feel like I did pretty good, but I had a hard time finding a dealer that wanted to work on an order. If you are buying from dealer stock it might be easier.

jpboats

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat , Blue
First post, so hey guys. I’m really liking the new rangers. I’ve only ever had 3 trucks. 98 ranger, 2000 Tacoma and 05 f150. The ranger is the best of the 3 and I still own all 3. I’m thinking of dumping all 3 and getting a new ranger. It seems to be everything I need/like in one truck. I test drove the canyon,Tacoma,and ranger 3 weeks ago. Hated the Tacoma and split between the canyon and ranger but the ranger wins in towing and mpg which sold me on it. I want a 4 door 4wd (xl or xlt) and I live in Middle Georgia. I’m looking for a great dealership and what is a realistic out the door price I should negotiate? Thanks in advance.
The new ford dealer in statesboro seems to be well know. I live in Florida just across the state line. I bought mine at Murray ford in Kingsland, they will deal with you.

OP
OP

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Good deal I’ll look them up as well. Anybody have an idea of what an out the door price is that I need to negotiate?

OP
OP

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Also , I’m not one that keeps a vehicle washed regularly. What color is best for not showing dirt/clay. I like white, silver, magnetic. What color would you lean to?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Also , I’m not one that keeps a vehicle washed regularly. What color is best for not showing dirt/clay. I like white, silver, magnetic. What color would you lean to?
I live on a dirt road and white does the best..

jjmanzano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS
I don't know pricing in your state, but for a 4WD crew cab I would try to negotiate 28K for XL and right around (or under) 30K for XLT.

Reactions: Doc

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I've always liked white for that reason, but ended up with Ingot Silver. I've had the Ranger several weeks now, and because of intermittent rains, haven't bothered to wash it. And surprisingly, it really doesn't show dirt. I think it's even better than white.

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I have had several silver vehicles over the years for just that reason. Although I really like my Hot Pepper Red Ranger!

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
I have had several silver vehicles over the years for just that reason. Although I really like my Hot Pepper Red Ranger!
Me too, this time I had a hankerin for the Magnetic. I love the truck, but its a bitch to keep clean, not quite as bad as black though.

OP
OP

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm in SC and bought from Courtesy Ford in Conyers, GA. Dealt with them over the phone with numbers and trade and the transaction went very smoothly. For a small fee they delivered my Ranger and picked up my trade saving me a 560 mile roundtrip.
Discounting is pretty good.

My Lariat is the exact twin with this one and was the same cost number. Last 5 on my V/iN is 16682.
The other is 16681. I just noticed that.

https://www.courtesyatlanta.com/new-Conyers-2019-Ford-Ranger-Lariat-1FTER4EH3KLA16681
What sales rep did you deal with? I called yesterday and didn’t have a good talk with this particular fella. He was short on the phone and pushy. I told him I live two hours away and he kept saying that he had to see my trade in person. Even though I sent him detailed pictures, even clear pictures of the engine. I also sent him the vin and mileage . I did not like dealing with him at all. Hoping you dealt with a different person.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What sales rep did you deal with? I called yesterday and didn’t have a good talk with this particular fella. He was short on the phone and pushy. I told him I live two hours away and he kept saying that he had to see my trade in person. Even though I sent him detailed pictures, even clear pictures of the engine. I also sent him the vin and mileage . I did not like dealing with him at all. Hoping you dealt with a different person.
I sent you a private message.

OP
OP

Robby

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Got it thank you
Sponsored