OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Did some maintenance on the bike today to get ready for winter riding. Degreased the chain and cassettes (sprockets) then washed them off with soapy water and rinsed with clear water. After water dried lubed the chain. (Dave @ AzScorpion will probably be disappointed that I didn't use Blaster! ?)

Bike on stand.jpg

Degreasing.jpg

Clean front cassette.jpg

Clean front cassette (2).jpg

Clean rear cassette.jpg

Lubed chain.jpg

Garage Door Lube (2).jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Did some maintenance on the bike today to get ready for some winter riding. Degreased the chain and cassettes (sprockets) then washed them off with soapy water and rinsed with clear water. After water dried lubed the chain. (Dave @ AzScorpion will probably be disappointed because I didn't use Blaster! ?)

Bike on stand.jpg

Degreasing.jpg

Clean front cassette.jpg

Clean rear cassette.jpg

Lubed chain.jpg

Garage Door Lube (2).jpg
you can tell a lot about a person by how well they take care of maintaining things!

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
you can tell a lot about a person by how well they take care of maintaining things!
Thanks Mark...I have to give the credit to my Dad who taught us the importance of taking care of our possessions :)

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Did some maintenance on the bike today to get ready for winter riding. Degreased the chain and cassettes (sprockets) then washed them off with soapy water and rinsed with clear water. After water dried lubed the chain. (Dave @ AzScorpion will probably be disappointed that I didn't use Blaster! ?)

Bike on stand.jpg

Degreasing.jpg

Clean front cassette.jpg

Clean rear cassette.jpg

Lubed chain.jpg

Garage Door Lube (2).jpg
Paul I think I might have found something better than Blaster. :shock: In case you haven't seen 303 came out with a whole new line of bike products. There's Sport Bike Wash, Sport Bike Cleaner and Protectant, Sport Bike Drivetrain Cleaner & Degreaser and Bike Chain Cleaner and Lubricant. I guess if you really wanted to top it off you could Graphene it too. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Duke you know you always have a place to stay if/when you ever want to come back down here. ???
I know it buddy, the same goes for you and Annie when I get the boat house (left in the pic) at the lake renovated.

View attachment 161496

I have a bit of work still…

996A702E-B300-4263-A027-8133ECE5A96D.jpeg

?

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I know it buddy, the same goes for you and Annie when I get the boat house (left in the pic) at the lake renovated.

View attachment 161496

I have a bit of work still…

996A702E-B300-4263-A027-8133ECE5A96D.jpeg

?
Thanks bud! But there's just one problem. You'll have to find a way to sneak us both over the border as we're both UNvaxxed heathens. ?:captain:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks bud! But there's just one problem. You'll have to find a way to sneak us both over the border as we're both UNvaxxed heathens. ?:captain:
I’m pretty sure your heathen vax status is no longer an issue at the border and it’s certainly not with me. I have my own thoughts on that issue but I don’t discriminate - as @dondonbabyraptor once said, I just seem to be a nice friendly Canadian guy. :) I’d like to think I am and that most of us Canuckle heads are like that.

Fun Facts:
The Canada/US Border has always been a two way street, whether you’re coming or going, our two countries work hand in hand with similar policies in place to allow the free flow of trade that the two greatest allies in the world depend upon. We coordinate those policies for our mutual benefit because it’s such a big deal. The CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are very much aligned. Our shared border is 8,900 km/ 5,500 miles long and unprotected - the longest mutually unprotected border in the world. That speaks volumes.

Just look at NORAD or NEXUS, or the pre-clearance system that has U.S. CBP agents living in Canada and stationed in Canadian airports and train stations so we can pre-clear U.S. customs before travelling there - allows me to fly to destinations that don’t have international arrivals without connecting in a major city - that’s a big deal for both our economies and I love it. We really work very, very well together.

All this to say, bring your beautiful, unvaxxed, self here anytime you like - just let me finish that renovation first. :)

Last edited:

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
expect a visit from some govt goons and a nurse any moment now lol
Sponsored