First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
Some old gas station pictures that will bring back some memories for some of us here. This is in Williams, AZ (RT 66) where you can catch the train to the Grand Canyon for a day trip which we did a few years back.

IMG_4950-1.JPG

IMG_4528-1.jpg

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg
We rode the Grand Canyon Railroad four years ago on our AZ trip. Stayed in Sedona and drove between there and the GC. Best trip I have ever taken.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We rode the Grand Canyon Railroad four years ago on our AZ trip. Stayed in Sedona and drove between there and the GC. Best trip I have ever taken.
Living here I'm spoiled as Sedona is only 90 minutes away and we go there often. We also road the GCR 2 years ago and it was a fun experience. We had the back car which also gave you access to to one with the domed roof. Even though we've been to the Grand Canyon many times it still amazes me every time we go there. Glad you had a memorable trip and there's so much more to do up in Flagstaff if you like hiking and mnt biking.

66F100

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2WD XLT SCAB
Occupation
Lineman
Living here I'm spoiled as Sedona is only 90 minutes away and we go there often. We also road the GCR 2 years ago and it was a fun experience. We had the back car which also gave you access to to one with the domed roof. Even though we've been to the Grand Canyon many times it still amazes me every time we go there. Glad you had a memorable trip and there's so much more to do up in Flagstaff if you like hiking and mnt biking.
We really enjoyed the canyon road from Sedona north to Flagstaff. Very beautiful! I really enjoyed the drive east on Rt 64 from the GC to Cameron. The solitude and beauty of that area was stunning. We had a rental Wrangler and enjoyed some light off-road stuff.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
I grew up in Flagstaff. I miss it. Whenever I visit, I don’t want to leave. Lol

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Skipper's Canyon New Zealand after a ride to the canyon on one of the 10 most dangerous roads in the world.
Skippers Canyon2.jpg

Soon we will be on the river in a Jet Boat.

Best,
Phil