First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
60 sounds pretty nice right about now. No more off this 83 feels like 95 with humidity weather. I don't know how you guys out west and down south do it. That looks like a nice hotel as well!
I hear you on the temps with all that humidity it makes it unbearable! I remember it well when I lived back in Ma and you'd be soaked just walking to your truck.

At least for most of our summers we have a dry heat until July, August and a week or two in September when our humidity rises with all the storms. It's a nice change from the 100+ temps down in the valley. We come up here every summer to get out of the heat and go hiking, off roading and eating out at all the good local places up here.
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We saw "Bondorella" a '41 Ford F-1 in Winslow AZ yesterday. Pretty cool top to bottom resto job done.

https://gasolinegirls.wordpress.com...her-ford-f1-mae-otherwise-know-as-bondorella/

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

Mechanically, everything’s been touched. Too much to even mention. Now it’s time for cosmetics. We’ve bead blasted the front and rear paint, including the entire undercarriage. When I bought the truck, she was an absolute mess underneath. Mud. Cobwebs. Years of grime and grease. The old wooden bed broken and jutting out from the bottom. Now it’s all clean. I painted the drive shaft, differential, frame, the underside of the fenders and the bed to keep the rust away. Thanks to the help of my fellow Gasoline Girls, all of the bondo is now off the truck. (She had loads of it, thus the nickname, “Bondorella”). She looks quite nekked now, and I like it! She’s staying bare metal for now, probably with loads of pinstripes. Maybe someday I’ll paint her, but this look fits into things I like: Airstream trailers, the aluminum tank of the V-Rod, toaster tank BMWs, my Chromester. I’ve always been an unrefined, industrial kind of girl. I like the raw look of materials. But hey! The option to paint will always be there, right?

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Finally this happened.

DSC_0549.JPG

Earlier instance was 3 millimeters on 23.6.2021 and then some on May.

Typically it rains 60-80 millimeters per month so this 3 millimeters of rain and non-stop sunshine for months end is somewhat atypical. No effect on the ground water though as snow buildup in winter melt in spring was huge.

Oat plot (for horsies) did produce roughly as much as was put in the ground in the beginning... prolly need to buy some even though we do have an over year stock.

P.S. Yes, that is dead bumblebee. Most likely died to dehydration.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So we're doing this real easy hike which was basically a walking trail. Came across these cows, first one looked at us like we were his lunch! :shock: I guess even cows take a Siesta every now and then.

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

So we keep walking and my gf says "something moved over there I think it was a dog". As we turn the corner this was staring back at us. lol

Some dog. :facepalm: She's been sheltered in the city for way to long.:giggle:

IMG_4501.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering