Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Put blue letters on my blue Ranger today. I like the subtle look I guess.
tailgate.jpg
Got mine today. Now I have to wait for nice weather or remove tailgate to the basement. Probably the latter. :)

DSCN8422.JPG

Jfleming

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4wd Supercab, 1996 Ranger XLT 2WD
Occupation
Fireman
Got mine today. Now I have to wait for nice weather or remove tailgate to the basement. Probably the latter. :)

DSCN8422.JPG
I took mine off and laid it down flat on the living room floor. They are a little fussy to get on there. You really need to go slow and they will come out perfect. I couldn't imagine trying to do it with the tailgate on the truck. They gave me an extra letter to practice with. That was a good thing too!

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I took mine off and laid it down flat on the living room floor. They are a little fussy to get on there. You really need to go slow and they will come out perfect. I couldn't imagine trying to do it with the tailgate on the truck. They gave me an extra letter to practice with. That was a good thing too!
I think that blue is perfect for our colors. They also sent me an extra R. I too like the subtle look. I also think it is going to go very well with my pinstriping. I was planning on removing the tailgate even if the weather was nice but since winter is settling looks like the basement will do just fine.

DSCN8409.JPG

Buddybiro

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
Looks great! Like the hood stripe on that color. I started pin striping mine last night in the garage. Just got the tailgate striping done. Want daylight to do the striping down the sides. I did add the flat black letting to the Ranger indents on my chrome grill. I have light gray/silver metallic letters for my tailgate.
Pics of the pinstriping?

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Pics of the pinstriping?
There are some on the tailgate photo, the sides are just a simple strip. Some of the photos make the strip appear to be more bold than it is, all in the lighting. It is so subtle that you have to get up on it to notice.

DSCN8400.JPG

DSCN8403.JPG

DSCN8409.JPG

DSCN8399.JPG

WyoRanger

First Name
Kymbrill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX-4
Occupation
Automotive Retail
Thanks, guys. I never thought of doing the grill or the dash. now to decide on what color on my Shadow black truck.

Kym

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
The Eye Catcher inlays were the best money spent for me so far. I put the raised matt black on my magnetic and the brand lives up lives up to it's name.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Hi, everyone. These staying on good?
Had mine on since spring. Love them. Made it through a Midwest summer we'll see how they make the winter. The gloss graphite looks great on the lightening blue sport package. Not too in your face.

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Had mine on since spring. Love them. Made it through a Midwest summer we'll see how they make the winter. The gloss graphite looks great on the lightening blue sport package. Not too in your face.
THANKS - Our Iowa summers and winters are much warmer. So, If well in Wisconsin should be fine down here in Covid corn country.

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I'm going to pull the trigger. Iconic with black appearance so only makes sense to get black. Now, I will buy five or six sets if I plan to put them on or turn the heat up in the machine shed and ask my lovely bride if she will then will only need one set.
Sponsored