First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Colorado
Occupation
Geotechnical Engineer
Finally got some update from my dealer. As of Friday the truck was clocked in the same town that to the best of my knowledge is where it gets offloaded from the train (based on the ramp code on my window sticker). Telling me between the 3rd and 9th, but part of me is hoping sooner if it's only an hours drive or so from the dealership
Sponsored

delaware

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Yaris, 95 Chevy G20, 62 VW
Occupation
Engineer
Same as mine. And you're correct on the blend date that's exactly what it is. Hopefully mine is just in the shop getting the bedliner sprayed in
The spray-in bed liner is your delay IMO. From what I understand it may be installed by an outside source and your Ranger could be in a long line waiting to be dipped before hopping the train. If had to bet, it's done otherwise.

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
The spray-in bed liner is your delay IMO. From what I understand it may be installed by an outside source and your Ranger could be in a long line waiting to be dipped before hopping the train. If had to bet, it's done otherwise.
Mine has a spray in liner (but that was part of the black appearance package so YMMV) and other than the shipping delays, my order proceeded reasonably quickly.

DonB

Banned
Banned
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Ranger Super Cab FX4
Occupation
Retired
From what I understand, it's done on the same property at another building. I figure a week to 10 day delay for it.

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
thats some driveway. how did you manage to fit your ranger in such a small area?
It's tight! ;-) But we're also parking out RV there too (based on an F550 chassis and it's 37' long).

delaware

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Yaris, 95 Chevy G20, 62 VW
Occupation
Engineer
From what I understand, it's done on the same property at another building. I figure a week to 10 day delay for it.
That seems pretty reasonable! Won't be long!!