Support group for those waiting for their Ranger MY22

shiresoft

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2020 Ford F550 (RV)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Well I hope your shipping goes well, but so far from my experience it hasn’t….I’ve been in shipping status for over two and a half months, and my dealer is four hours away from plant??? Maybe you’ll have better luck on the rail? ?
It has been waiting in "built" status for 3 weeks...this morning I checked and it's marked "in transit". I'm hoping it goes well since it's being shipped by rail. How was yours shipped?
Sponsored

Brigow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
Occupation
Self Employed
It has been waiting in "built" status for 3 weeks...this morning I checked and it's marked "in transit". I'm hoping it goes well since it's being shipped by rail. How was yours shipped?
Ya, mine was couple three weeks after built it went to ‘in transit’ status that was 78 days ago, for the four hour trip! lol You may (?) do better by rail? Mine was/is convoy (car carrier) but I’ve seen some at my dealer that were built month and a half after mine show up, just this wknd one showed up that was built about a month before mine so I have some hope again seeing both sides having some movement now? It’s all I got, is hope! Good luck to you thou! ?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

Rick V.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Scab,63 Fairlane, 22 Scab XLT FX4 302a
Occupation
Fleet bodyman
This picture inspired me to purchase those same style 'Magnetic' (that's a color?) rims separately from another Ranger someone had removed for some other option. I don't believe those rims weren't available as an option for the XL, or at least not with the option/package choices I selected. But wow, they do look great! Mine is also a Supercab in carbonized gray, so this is a good preview for me. Thank you for posting the picture.
Your welcome, when I ordered the truck it came with the sport package. I was not a fan of the black wheels as I thought they would always look dirty, I was on the fence about these wheels but after having the truck for about three weeks now I really like the wheels.

Last edited:

SHIVER22

First Name
Breanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Tremor
Ya, mine was couple three weeks after built it went to ‘in transit’ status that was 78 days ago, for the four hour trip! lol You may (?) do better by rail? Mine was/is convoy (car carrier) but I’ve seen some at my dealer that were built month and a half after mine show up, just this wknd one showed up that was built about a month before mine so I have some hope again seeing both sides having some movement now? It’s all I got, is hope! Good luck to you thou! ?

mine has always said convoy for shipping but it finally updated internally at my dealer and has a rail car number. Realistically I can see myself getting the truck within a month since once it arrives in my province im sure it’ll take a bit to get from the train yard to the dealer

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
@Cheryl - did you get your window sticker yet?

Cheryl

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Taurus SHO
Occupation
Accountant

Cheryl

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Taurus SHO
Occupation
Accountant
I just realized our trucks are close to identical.
Supercab, Hot Pepper Red, FX4, 302A, Trailer Package, Black Running Boards, spray in liner
I guess they were saving the best for, almost, last. ?

JBufftt

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Optima
I guess they were saving the best for, almost, last. ?
I haven't even been scheduled yet.. Where does that leave me? The best of the best? Lmao ???

Chris98SP

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Veteran/Student
Ordered in February and just got my VIN today! Supposed to go into production next week!

Brigow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
Occupation
Self Employed
Well……late yesterday the ordertrack app showed delivered, got a call from dealer first thing this morning, the ranger has arrived! Ford tracker later showed the same! Will be next week before we can pickup, but some relief to know it does exist! Ordered Jan 18, in production apr 1 (was starting to think it was an elaborate April fools day joke lol) built apr 18, first shipping notice May 20 that was in transit, now all these days later it made the four hour trip and is here! Hopefully I’m awake and not a dream lol ?

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Well……late yesterday the ordertrack app showed delivered, got a call from dealer first thing this morning, the ranger has arrived! Ford tracker later showed the same! Will be next week before we can pickup, but some relief to know it does exist! Ordered Jan 18, in production apr 1 (was starting to think it was an elaborate April fools day joke lol) built apr 18, first shipping notice May 20 that was in transit, now all these days later it made the four hour trip and is here! Hopefully I’m awake and not a dream lol ?
Yeah, I was just looking for a thread like this.
A thread talking about the time from order to delivery. So, your's looks to be about 6 months.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I was watching YouTube videos, and one talked about the inconsistent time of delivery. Some getting theirs long before someone who ordered sooner. They said something about certain ordered options, but also about how sometimes the higher dollar ones go out sooner.
No real pattern though.
Sponsored