Jbrubakerjr

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I ordered my MY23 Lariat Tremor with A plan this week. It is a bit depressing shopping the used and dealer stock available in my area, but I am still hopeful a deal comes along sooner and I can back out of the custom order. I'm pretty sure every dealer within 100 miles has my number.
Yes, Congrats! Let the waiting begin. Be patient, I am told it is worth it (because I am still waiting for my MY22!)

Last edited:

clubber_lang

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, Custom Promaster Van
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Yes, Congrats! Let the waiting begin. Be patient, I am told it is worht it (because I am still waiting for my MY22!)
I think it was the late Thomas Petty that said "the waiting is the hardest part." I've been lurking around the forum trying to estimate how much it is going to cost to get all the upgrades, as well as mapping out all of the off road areas I want to visit but am afraid to take my camper van.

OP
OP
Jbrubakerjr

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
I think it was the late Thomas Petty that said "the waiting is the hardest part." I've been lurking around the forum trying to estimate how much it is going to cost to get all the upgrades, as well as mapping out all of the off road areas I want to visit but am afraid to take my camper van.
What did you order and when?

clubber_lang

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
What did you order and when?
I ordered a cactus gray Lariat with Tremor, technology and trailer tow packages on August 15th. The cactus gray really grew on me as I was shopping.

clubber_lang

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I didn't know there was a size comparison/competition. :blush:
You got a '22 on order, so we'll stick together and show those puny threaded poser '23s what it's all about!

Twenty twos unite! Well, we could if everyone had theirs and we still would come up short compared to '19s with all their special non-deleted parts ... =p

red_ranger205

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
U.S. Army
I ordered a 2023 Lariat with Tremor and tow packages on August 4th. I added no accessories that could/would be dealer-installed hoping to speed up the production and delivery processes. We'll see how well that works out.

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
You got a '22 on order, so we'll stick together and show those puny threaded poser '23s what it's all about!

Twenty twos unite! Well, we could if everyone had theirs and we still would come up short compared to '19s with all their special non-deleted parts ... =p
Dang! By the time your '22 arrives it will be missing the doors and the roof - result of 'decontenting'.

This is how Gladiators are now being shipped....buyers are being billed extra for the shipping plastic to protect the interior from the weather during shipping - can be deleted. :()

Ford-Bronco-Convertible-Jeep-Gladiator.jpeg

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Interesting, I've heard of and have had buyer's remorse in the past.
But oddly I'm having some weird feelings since I made an official order with a deposit.
Post Order Remorse?

conwash

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Splash
Occupation
Product Manager
I placed my order on Friday August 12th and received order confirmation on Monday August 15th. Order included SuperCrew, Black, XLT, 302A, Splash package with graphic delete, and tow package. My dealer advised me to not add the bedliner spray as it would most likely prolong my build.

Nonetheless, super stoked and excited about the wait, within reason. I’ll feel more or less optimistic once production begins in October (so they say) and if there are any other updates on my order.
Sponsored

Last edited: