SuperCab side window deflectors.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
WeatherTech is apparently not going to bother with the SuperCab when it comes to side window deflectors.
They continue to promise "Coming Soon"
Other companies seem to be confused and are trying to sell SuperCrew deflectors to fit the SuperCab.

Does anyone know if or where I can buy "insert style" side window deflectors for the front door windows on my SuperCab.

I think some one makes external stick-on sets, which are unbalanced if stuck-on the front windows only...and just plain silly if stuck-on over the fixed rear windows where they are useless.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Floyd

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://www.autoventshade.com/side-...s-894082-ventvisor-low-profile-deflector-4-pc

I have these Stick-on on my SuperCab and they look good to me, low profile blends in good.

Might not be able to buy only the fronts that are inserted?
Thanks for the reply...
They look good on the SOB in the picture.
Do you have a picture of yours on the Ranger?
I was thinking that an insert on the front window would line up nice with the blackout line on the back window.
It just seems strange to have non-functional vent shades on the stationary rear windows.

OP
OP
Floyd

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree on why vent a dummy window but.....
5D39E195-32AE-4A23-A390-FDE8C97FDC5F.jpeg

The trick here is to align them at the two door seams with the same gap as the door.
It does have a balanced look, and looks good. It may actually be the only choice, maybe even a good one at that! THANX!
Sponsored