ROJOBO

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Love the two door SuperCab. Ordered mine in January and expecting delivery end of April. Don't need to put anyone in the back seat, just cargo. Wanted to have the 6' bed for all my stuff!
Same with me. I have a van for people transport. My truck is for hauling motorcycles and stuff. Don't need a 4 door with short bed!
Sponsored

pannwfn

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 fx4 level II
Congrats!

Your dealer should be open soon, why don’t you just drive over and see if you can spot it.
Dealer called me at 9am was reading news paper and eating donuts and drinking coffee wasn't going to change my routine. Plus do the soduku and cross word puzzle I'll get there when I get there.

Pinecrestjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2018 F-150, 2016 Escape
Dealer called me at 9am was reading news paper and eating donuts and drinking coffee wasn't going to change my routine. Plus do the soduku and cross word puzzle I'll get there when I get there.
If you've waited this long, what's another hour to enjoy your morning routine.

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Eric,
My Super Cab is scheduled to be built week of April 8. I think my 20 year old Tacoma will keep me going until I get the Ranger. I also live in San Diego and yesterday I searched and there are 100 Super Crew Rangers within 100 miles, but not one Super Cab!
If they had a regular cab it would be a consideration for me but 6’bed is essential and pardon me for saying this, crew cab folks it’s a sportier look. Drove it at the auto show and I was impressed
had rangers f150s all sizes and Tacoma’s before and looking forward to my xlt ranger sport in white

OP
OP
Eric

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on ranger
Vehicle Showcase
If they had a regular cab it would be a consideration for me but 6’bed is essential and pardon me for saying this, crew cab folks it’s a sportier look. Drove it at the auto show and I was impressed
had rangers f150s all sizes and Tacoma’s before and looking forward to my xlt ranger sport in white
Super cab

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
I finally received my Vin # from the dealer. Will run it in the tracker and see if the truck is on the assembly.

Lariat Supercab w/6' bed 4x4 with off road additions.

Excited to get it but still hoping its being assembled since I'm waiting on the Mustang club card...

***Edit**

Assembled and sent to the backwoods of nowhere in a little over a month...I'm smelling something off here...lol!

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 11/15/2018
Order Number 1112
VIN 1FTER1FH1KLA24971
Estimated Delivery 3/31/2019

Last edited:

Crismac

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger XLT, 2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Railroad Conductor
Congrats Chris, man I am really liking the look of the Super Cab.

ed1946

First Name
elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 taurus
Occupation
retired
ordered in jan and scheduled for apr 1

rangersam

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500 sold
My supercab was built 3-18-19.Went in transit today est.del.3-7-19.

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
Quick question on the Supercabs, in the videos on fords website in regards to the back seat there is shown a two seat option on the fold up portion...will link when I find it again. Has anyone seen this in the wild?

Edit, never mind the video I saw...I just popped in to the three sixty view of my build and see two separate seats...going back to my original question does this mean they fold up separately...that would be nice.

Edit 2: https://owner.ford.com/support/how-tos/interior/seats/under-seat-storage.html Of course it shows both seats out when the video cuts away. I am hoping it is like my 00 Nissan that I'm replacing so I can stow my gear on a flat surface and still cram an extra passenger if needed.
Sponsored

Last edited: