Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Be me.
Go to Dealer.
Want Base model, with just a little extra.
Get XL SupCrew w/ 101A, STX, Tow, Diff.

Out the door for way less than the base Lariat. :inlove:

20190915_112801.jpg
Those are my options, along with sliding rear and factory mudflaps. Need the rear defrost here in NE Ohio
Sponsored

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
looks like my STX except mine came without box decals .Dealer said Ford ran out of Stx decals. BS by dealer

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
Absolutely love my stx, copilot360, 4x4 w/ locker. You can't get vinyl floors on anything other than an XL!! And I didn't pay a "trim level tax"!

I even have the front parking sonar that they took away from all but the lariat in 2020!

A simarly equipped XLT would have costed me 6k more, according to the dealer who didn't get why I wouldn't just get an xt. Vinyl floors was the deal breaker.

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't know how I missed this thread. Mine is 14 months old almost 23000 mi. After many months of neglect from moving back to the midwest, gave it a bath today. So glad I got what I got. Perfect for my needs. Did not need one of the high dollar trucks.

DSCN8269.JPG

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
@Blue Streak Beautiful truck Larry. I just saw this thread, so I a bit late to the game. I have a STX Super Cab in Lightning Blue ordered, and of course I'm impatiently waiting for it to arrive. I have a question about the bumpers as I didn't pay any attention to the texture of the paint on them. Can they be waxed like the rest of the truck?

Like all here I didn't need at truck with all the fancy do-dads on it as I have 2 other vehicles that have all the luxury stuff on them. I went in knowing the base XL would do all I need. Also, didn't need a 4 door as I have one of those already. I sat down with the B/P page, and built this truck a bunch of times to get it right. Here's what I finally came up with.

Super Cab in Lightning Blue
STX Package
101A
Co-Pilot
Spray in Liner
Rear window defrost
Carpet
Rear seat delete. (Strangely this is the thing that drew me to the XL instead of a un-optioned XLT. I wanted storage space inside the cab so I wouldn't feel the need for a bed cover.)
Sponsored