Someone is not getting their Ranger......

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Video in this link geo-restricted. Nice, I got partly banned ?
Sponsored

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
Looks like a good time for a scratch and dent sale on those cars. Do manufacturers ever do that? ?
All cargo involved in a train derailment is written off by the insurance companies. Also all damaged cargo is supposed to be completely destroyed by the Rail Rod derailment crews. Most of the time the derailment crews will finish destroying any cargo involved in derailments.

And since everything is written off by insurance companies, none of it can be legally sold.

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Looks like a good time for a scratch and dent sale on those cars. Do manufacturers ever do that? ?
they will just claim them all total loss collect the insurance check and then black market sale the ones worth selling and parts pick sale the rest. people like fomoco do not drop a drop a deuce without a plan to make a profit before reaching for the toilet paper.

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
they will just claim them all total loss collect the insurance check and then black market sale the ones worth selling and parts pick sale the rest. people like fomoco do not drop a drop a deuce without a plan to make a profit before reaching for the toilet paper.
I thought once the insurance company cuts the check that the damaged goods belong to the insurance company.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I thought once the insurance company cuts the check that the damaged goods belong to the insurance company.
in some cases sure. i cases like this id bet that ford, the rail road, and insurance company are all making some round about bucks on this. i did commercial insurance for a while years ago. its illegal to profit from insurance etc. but big companies do it all the time. they just have creative ways to make it "legit".

OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
spoke to my dealer about this and he said that the red ford truck on it'S side is a Maverick so thr train was probably coming from MExico
AAh , I sees the V now .

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
in some cases sure. i cases like this id bet that ford, the rail road, and insurance company are all making some round about bucks on this. i did commercial insurance for a while years ago. its illegal to profit from insurance etc. but big companies do it all the time. they just have creative ways to make it "legit".
Don’t forget to add the stalled semi on the tracks and their insurance company to the mix

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4