Shoutout to you!

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
This is a quick shoutout to everyone who has helped me over the years build badass Jeeps and now my Ranger with second hand parts! Without you I would probably be 20k in the hole!

Share some of the best deals you got buying second hand here! I will start.

1) Purchased a set of AEV coil springs, bump stops and sway bar links for my Jeep JK for $250 (valued at $700 new)

2) Traded a set of OEM Jeep Rubicon Springs for a set of Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers (Valued at $800)

3) Rigid 20” Midnight E-Series light bar for the ranger (future project!) for $200 (Valued at $700)
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is a quick shoutout to everyone who has helped me over the years build badass Jeeps and now my Ranger with second hand parts! Without you I would probably be 20k in the hole!

Share some of the best deals you got buying second hand here! I will start.

1) Purchased a set of AEV coil springs, bump stops and sway bar links for my Jeep JK for $250 (valued at $700 new)

2) Traded a set of OEM Jeep Rubicon Springs for a set of Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers (Valued at $800)

3) Rigid 20” Midnight E-Series light bar for the ranger (future project!) for $200 (Valued at $700)
I can help you with #4. ???

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
that would mean there's used Dampers for sale Dave....and that would mean some people were not happy with the performance of said Damper and is offering it for sale at bargain basement prices.
perhaps even free just to get rid of them.
Or someone knew the value of a damper and took it off theirs when they sold it. ??

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
i dunno....i watched all those carvana threads, and mentally made note that those with tailgate dampers were on the low end of the carvana purchase price. they actually decreased the value. I know it hurts you to hear it....I'm sorry Dave.
Carvana doesn't like "ANY" mods or they will ding you in value. Nice try though. ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Andrew, I look at our membership market here, and on the Jeep forum often. My luck is that when I find something I like it's all the way across country. Then either the seller doesn't ship (which I don't blame them), or shipping cost is more than than the item I'm looking at. :)

I keep looking for those elusive Tremor wheels for sale that are just a 15 minute drive. :cool: