Shifter question

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I am really shocked that is Sport mode the gear only display if you are actually paddle shifting.
Yeah, I don't understand that. I would think that you need the display more in Sport Mode.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RangerDangerStranger

RangerDangerStranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
It will display in drive mode if you hit the + or - button....
Understand that that is the front display to gear lockout. Every - push from the full 10 gear display will subsequently lock out each higher gear. Good for towing, or decending long down hills. Pushing + will then unlock each gear up to 10. The transmission will still normaly shift throught the lower gears in D. Read your manuals folks.

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Understand that that is the front display to gear lockout. Every - push from the full 10 gear display will subsequently lock out each higher gear. Good for towing, or decending long down hills. Pushing + will then unlock each gear up to 10. The transmission will still normaly shift throught the lower gears in D. Read your manuals folks.
Mr. Phil,
I was trying to say that it would be nice if the same display would come up when driving in Sport Mode. That way you could watch your progression through the gears. ?
Sponsored