School me on tire size… pretend I’m 12

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
did you need a lift or spacers or different offset to do the 255 80 17 ?
I had a lift when I installed them, Eibach Pro at about 2.5". I can't say if you need it or not, but I *think* it would be needed. I am selling an Eibach Pro 2.0 Kit, as a side note, if you're interested. We can work out the details. I also run 1" wheel spacers. The 255 are skinny, and this put them, more or less, in line with the fender. That's a personal preference, but I like when the tire and fender line up.
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I had a lift when I installed them, Eibach Pro at about 2.5". I can't say if you need it or not, but I *think* it would be needed. I am selling an Eibach Pro 2.0 Kit, as a side note, if you're interested. We can work out the details. I also run 1" wheel spacers. The 255 are skinny, and this put them, more or less, in line with the fender. That's a personal preference, but I like when the tire and fender line up.
awesome thank you. I still have a while to use up my 265 70 17.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
got a pic of the 255s on ?
Sponsored