Running Board Pictures

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I guess I'm one of the few who are happy with the factory optioned steps.
I was going to get the factory item when I ordered the truck but decided it was easy enough to get in but after having the truck a while I ordered some stainless steel oval type. I like the look

UncleWillie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT Tremor
Go rhino rb 20

20191230_182209.jpg
I really like the looks of these. Reminds me of what comes on the F-series tremors and raptors. I like the ones that come on the Tremor (and my wife likes them even more), but I prefer this style step that is tucked up higher and offers more clearance.

I'll likely stay with the Tremor steps unless someone on here really wants them and I'll consider selling for something like these Go Rhino RB20.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
You don't mind folding your body in half to enter the cab?
Doesn't bother me...my squeaky crunchy knees need the running boards, and the non slip coating on them hasn't failed me yet. I just grab the steering wheel and pull the old bod up...running boards are invaluable to me.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Doesn't bother me...my squeaky crunchy knees need the running boards, and the non slip coating on them hasn't failed me yet. I just grab the steering wheel and pull the old bod up...running boards are invaluable to me.
I'm at the height the ranger is too tall without em, but with side steps I would have to awkwardly fold myself to use them...

tm1506

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Outback XT
Occupation
Retired
I have the Rhino RB 20's. I'm a little vertically challenged and they help save the drivers seat.

IMG_3378.jpg

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
I have the factory-optioned ones, and I'm happy with them, as are the wife and kid. I don't necessarily need them to get in the truck, but most of the rest of the family does.
. Mine came with the factory ones as well but I didn't really like them and wifey def. did not like them .. So I did some research and wound up dropping the coin on a set of GoRhino electric ones. I almost went with the AMP ones but they were not ready and the Rhino ones have a longer warranty, 4 motors instead of two, and the motors are enclosed unlike the AMPs that are open to the elements

I use the steering wheel myself but I was worried that eventually things would start to wear out or the wheel would be pulled out of alignment with my 220lb ass hauling on it all the time, and the the wear on the leather seat with me having to twist and slide off. The Rhinos are awesome

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
There's only a few styles that appeal to me right now if I were to replace my factory ones. I've scraped up the passenger side one already so I'm always looking around.

These wheelwell-to-wheelwell styles are what I'd want and the kick out at the back to step up into the 'too high' bed seems like a smart choice:
Screenshot_20230611-094913.jpg

Pity I can't find those for the Ranger.

Screenshot_20230611-095025~2.png

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Screenshot_20220911-170550~4.png

This style looks to bring the steps higher and has a rail under the steps like a pseudo rock slider.

Also attractive since my truck is up a little higher than stock with the Eibach front lift and ROW rear springs, although I'm 4x2.

Also a contender.
Sponsored