RSI SmartCap - New Product!

c1freitas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
I just placed my order for the SmartCap. I was also told to go to a local dealer for the wiring harness also, I will let you know when I get around to it.
Sponsored

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I just placed my order for the SmartCap. I was also told to go to a local dealer for the wiring harness also, I will let you know when I get around to it.
Where did you order yours from, and what's the ETA?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
RSI SmartCap

Offroad Alliance is North America’s primary dealer. Introduced to the US marketplace at SEMA 2019, the RSI SmartCap is a first in innovation for bed caps.

Built Tough

The RSI SmartCap is forged from strong automotive grade stainless steel. It’s designed to hold up to 330lbs of gear when in motion and a whopping 770lbs when static.

Innovation Meets Design

The RSI SmartCap is the world’s first modular truck cap. Each cap is shipped to your doorstep with five individual pieces. The modular design means easier to ship and easier to install. Installation can be accomplished in under an hour with basic hand tools. On the top of every cap is a Positive Pressure Air Vent that filters fresh air into the cap at a greater velocity than the enclosed bed is capable of sucking air in. This unique feature helps minimize road dust on the interior keeping your gear clean and the dust out.

Grand Opening

SmartCap’s feature a unique gullwing door that are approximately 17% larger than the majority of the fiberglass caps on the market today. This translates to more access and an easier time reaching your cargo or RSI SmartComponent.

The Elements

The RSI SmartCap is truly a cap for every season. Bring on rain, snow, freezing temperatures or howling winds. The modular design and stainless steel construction features an innovative sealing method that when properly installed make the cap complete weatherproof. A cap that is truly design to match your truck and explore the great outdoors.

Speedy Install and Removal

Once the cap is installed, the innovative fastening system allows you to quickly and easily install/remove the cap in about 15 minutes. If you’re needing more bed space or just want to remove the cap when not in use, the RSI SmartCap provide you the ultimate flexibility with minimal time and effort.

Mount Up

Integrated into the top of every cap is a sleekly designed pair of roof rails. These rails feature a t-slot which allows you to integrate a number of items from companies like Yakima, Thule, FrontRunner and so many more.

SmartComponents

SmartComponents easily attach and integrate with the SmartCap. From SmartBins for storage to SmartKitchen for dinner prep under the start, no other cap features such a variety of components.

Warranty

All RSI SmartCaps are backed by a 3 year comprehensive manufacturer warranty on all parts and craftsmanship.

Pricing

Offroad Alliance is offering free LTL freight shipping on all RSI SmartCaps (a savings of up to $250) and all RSI accessories during this initial product launch within the lower 48 states. All Ranger caps are $3695. Price wise, these caps are priced comparably to other similarly outfitted fiberglass caps from brands like Leer. These are due to start shipping in mid to late October. For the next few weeks, we're taking $100 pre-order deposits with the remaining balance to be collected closer to the ship date.

*Some accessories are available now, others will be available in the Nov '20 - Jan '21 time frame. Video below shows a the cap with tons of accessories installed on a Tacoma, but you get the idea at least!

Questions? Please give us a call, shoot us a PM or check the products out online.

PH ——>>>> 888-466-8991
Web ——>>>>
OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

6uBAI4J.png

Km68Bss.png

Any photo's of this on a SuperCab?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Here's the latest on inventory:

Evo Sport (glass side gullwing windows) 5ft bed - Just a few left in stock
Evo Spot (glass side gullwing windows) 6ft bed - Good in stock
Evo A / Adventure (solid side panels with interior molle racks) 5ft and 6ft bed - End of March or early April

From time of order to shipment is normally 2-3 business days. They ship on a pallet so getting them palletized and the truck to pick them up is normally a pretty quick process. Delivery times vary depending upon where you're at and weather, but on average we see 3-5 business days.

If you have any questions, you can call us, shoot us a PM or check us out online.

PH 888-466-8991

Web OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
I was pondering an evo C--but the evo A sounds even more to my liking! Can't wait to see it!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
I was pondering an evo C--but the evo A sounds even more to my liking! Can't wait to see it!
The Evo A is quickly becoming a favorite! While no pictures of them on a Ranger yet since they're not out yet, here's a couple of pictures on a Tacoma for reference.

IyOAutp.jpg

hfWwaky.jpg

haHEuWU.jpg

2JjZA8R.jpg

9LgLWFu.jpg

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
Man, that's slick.. So many possibilities

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
any plans to make a "wedge" camper top? for example gofastcampers.com

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
I got the table about 1.5 weeks ago and took it out to Anza Borrego right away. Here it is stowed up on the top:
0262913A-1CC5-43C5-8CA2-4FD6F72CD0D7.jpeg

It provides a nice flat surface for pouring evening gin & tonics! (and cooking). Not cheap, but I like it.
53ABB1A2-F519-456E-83C2-8A4757AFB85E.jpeg

65703F0E-2C5B-484F-B690-246A5C42BD26.jpeg
How do you like your RSI Smart Cap? I really want one. Worth the cost?

RangerTaz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
How do you like your RSI Smart Cap? I really want one. Worth the cost?
I like it a lot, particularly the burly look and gullwing doors on the sides. The table storage is pretty slick. Just be aware of some of the fitment limitations discussed in some earlier posts here. As to whether it's worth the cost, I looked at other options and it was the closest thing to what I wanted, so was ok paying a bit extra.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
How hard is it to get this thing on/off? My wife and I tried to take off my Leer but couldn't get it to budge.
Sponsored