First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
It would help if their site had a better description and pictures with both. These aren't cut by hand. They should know the dimesions exactly and be able to list that.

From the site:
XL is about 1" wider towards the outside edge and almost 1" to 1.5" longer

So how much is about 1" wider exactly? Is it 1" wider or not?
How much is almost 1" to 1.5" longer? Is it under an 1" longer? Will it be 1.5" longer?
It is because there is some play in them and slight variations from one truck to another.
Sponsored

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
It is because there is some play in them and slight variations from one truck to another.
That and I imagine they didn't just go into the CAD and say make it X inches bigger.

The flaps are tapered from the narrowest point up top outward as they go down... My pictures up thread show the taper out from the truck.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I get them having adjustment. But they should be able to show the actual sizes not just an about or almost size reference.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
That and I imagine they didn't just go into the CAD and say make it X inches bigger.

The flaps are tapered from the narrowest point up top outward as they go down... My pictures up thread show the taper out from the truck.
If they are using a CAD program then they know exactly what the dimesions are. You don't plug almost an 1" to 1.5" into CAD.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
If they are using a CAD program then they know exactly what the dimesions are. You don't plug almost an 1" to 1.5" into CAD.
So maybe they have a lazy web developer.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
So maybe they have a lazy web developer.
Probably so but lazy doesn't sell. Not everyone knows people with this brand to compare the quality with.
Sponsored