First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Ok now put it back on and delete the muffler....:)
(I did a little research at a mustang shop (Redline Performance) in lake city before I deleted the muffler) there was one there with the muffler delete, and another at a car show with resonator delete.
There are plenty of Ecoboost muffler delete mustangs on you tube you can listen to.
Regards
Doc

Last edited:
OP
OP
MTB-BRUH

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Ok now put it back on and delete the muffler....:)
(I did a little research at a mustang shop (Redline Performance) in lake city before I deleted the muffler) there was one there with the muffler delete, and another at a car show with resonator delete.
There are plenty of Ecoboost muffler delete mustangs on you tube you can listen to.
Regards
Doc
Haha I don’t know, maybe eventually. I don’t think the mustangs are comparable, I listened to a mustang with resonator delete and it had a good tone and it didn’t do anything to my Ranger.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Muffler and resonator delete

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Haha I don’t know, maybe eventually. I don’t think the mustangs are comparable, I listened to a mustang with resonator delete and it had a good tone and it didn’t do anything to my Ranger.
cool beans
Regards

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
Well that sucks. Makes you wonder why they had a resonator in the first place. At least it didn't make anything worse.

Hmmm, now what do we do? I think you're right, probably have to try a replacement muffler. Time to research a small subtle muffler with a deeper tone.

ColoRanger

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Does it give any audible drone now? Highway speeds high gear? Curious if that was its only purpose.

ColoRanger

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Well that sucks. Makes you wonder why they had a resonator in the first place. At least it didn't make anything worse.

Hmmm, now what do we do? I think you're right, probably have to try a replacement muffler. Time to research a small subtle muffler with a deeper tone.
I would think an aero turbine resonator or their classic aero 3030 would be nice on these ones. That’s my plan with my AFE Apollo is to add one down the road.

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
I would think an aero turbine resonator or their classic aero 3030 would be nice on these ones. That’s my plan with my AFE Apollo is to add one down the road.
I just started checking out YouTube videos for them, might be a little aggressive for me but they do sound great on some of the videos I've watched. I'm sure there's a combination of muffler and resonator that'll give me what I want. These are definitely an option now.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Just an FYI :) (This is what a muffler delete sounds like on a Mustang Ecoboost)
Sounds like a cross between a John Deere tractor and a Homelite chainsaw.

Good God fellas, you think that sounds good?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like a cross between a John Deere tractor and a Homelite chainsaw.

Good God fellas, you think that sounds good?
Well he’s kinda running it in a hallway, he goes to same place on every exhaust systems test..
And I kinda guess it depends on the listeners age..I’m only 69 and it still sounds good to me.......some of my “Old” friends don’t like the video...:)
Regards
Sponsored