Remote Transmission Dip Stick Aftermarket Support?

Would you get in line to buy one?

• Total voters

fordmw

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger xlt fx4,2020 Escape Se,2002 Focus SVT
Occupation
Millwright
Please add me to the list, thanks.
Sponsored

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
So to clarify, all the $189 customers have had a after sale price adjustment, the whole first batch was $179 (if I missed anyone let me know, Paypal's been holding them in pending")

The next big batch is priced at $159 I'm in a better position now buying 300 vs 60 sub components to build them.

The other guy was $124 I think, then he went to $119, so I've narrowed it to a $40 gap and if I can be more efficient I may be able to tighten it up a bit more down the road.

I think my product is pretty solid, (at least I do now thanks to your feedback) I lamented over the details for months getting it here, all the different versions, positions and testing conditions with all the heat tabs to monitor heat soak, then re-pressure testing them and rechecking the calibration of the stick, it's all been fine.

I should offer the first person to reach 25K on one a free replacement, so I can inspect the one with miles on it, it shouldn't be a issue as I am using the exact same material as B&M from the same supplier.

I've said it before, I have to really thank everyone here, the input and support have been a guide for for product changes and motivation like you can't imagine (just look at the dogs with the stick, I laughed so hard I woke the wife up) you guys are great.
Not sure if I'm considered first batch but if I am haven't seen it.

melficeapoll

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RN
I'm just waiting for the final final final product. Once everything gets worked out and a store link gets posted, I'll be on board.

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
Same here... was about # 33 on the list but have not seen any PM or emails or such. Not a big deal as this is NOT a rush item for me... but not sure if I missed a notification or that process is broken (assume it will be via a PM here on range5g.com)... (LOL... welcome to retail Mike...)

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
You bought it off of ebay for $179, I refunded everyone who paid $189.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
After getting FitzStick and liking the result. Ordered PPE Transmission pan, plan is to change fluid every 30K, fluid and filter 60k. I don't do any heavy towing but there is a heat sensor port in the PPE pan. Might be interesting to monitor trans temp. I keep vehicles until the wheels fall off, big part is maintenance.

Frank from stage 3 motorsports might be able to get you a BF discount. PM him https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/2-day-lightning-deals-stage3.26811/

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
I'm just waiting for the final final final product. Once everything gets worked out and a store link gets posted, I'll be on board.
This it where the list is bonkers, you were in the group I PM'ed on 10-27-23 I was surprised I did not hear from you, not everybody I include in the group PM buy them, so after several days I move on down the list.

Same here... was about # 33 on the list but have not seen any PM

Please do not go by the voting list, is in a completely random order, I have you as chiming in on page 67 which puts you about 15 names down on my list, you are up soon.

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
This it where the list is bonkers, you were in the group I PM'ed on 10-27-23 I was surprised I did not hear from you, not everybody I include in the group PM buy them, so after several days I move on down the list.

Please do not go by the voting list, is in a completely random order, I have you as chiming in on page 67 which puts you about 15 names down on my list, you are up soon.

I mentioned I wanted one on page 75. Looks like I have a little bit more waiting to do.

Not sure how this group PM works. But if I don't answer the PM, it's because I didn't get it. I have all the notifications turned on. I'd like to purchase one.

PltFX4

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2109 Ranger Lariat FX4
Ahhh... OK did not realize that... never mind... :blush:

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
I've got one of the first and I am completely satisfied with the quality of the product. It is every bit as nice and the Ford dipstick that came in my 2005 Ranger.

Fitz is an exceptional "Mechanical Engineer" with with a goal of perfection. No matter which one you get I think you will be satisfied with the quality and value.

OP
OP
Msfitoy

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Got my stick two weeks ago, finally got around to installing it. The install went smoothly. Level is at #6, how much oil to bring it up to 4.5?
Thanks
Make sure that you're fully up to temp before taking measurement...otherwise, you may be mislead into overfilling...drive at least 1 hour at highway speeds or have an OBD reader that can tap transmission temp...don't take it out for 10 minutes and go by that reading...
Sponsored