Raptor Grille with Tremor Accents?

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
So you need to have ACC relocated to use this grille? I’m totally new to all this so I don’t know too much.
No I needed to relocate it for my AFN bumper. This grille works great for the relocation because there isn’t thick plastics in front of the sensor like the ford logo
Sponsored

FXguy1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Motion picture special effects technician

FXguy1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just watched something on you tube about the new Ranger. Good grief I think it is ugly. Why is every truck manufacturer making their grills look like the entrance to a government building? Big,dumb, square, cold, hard lines on the front.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Just watched something on you tube about the new Ranger. Good grief I think it is ugly. Why is every truck manufacturer making their grills look like the entrance to a government building? Big,dumb, square, cold, hard lines on the front.
I'm not saying I won't warm up to it, but right now I like the current look. I don't like every vehicle in the line up looking exactly the same.

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
I pulled my inserts as I don’t like the red.
Going to have them painted and put them back on. The Tremor grille has specific slots for the nostrils.
Currently just running them without them on till I get some time to have them painted.

917F649D-9A97-4A6A-B880-383A27F01787.jpeg
I pulled my inserts as I don’t like the red.
Going to have them painted and put them back on. The Tremor grille has specific slots for the nostrils.
Currently just running them without them on till I get some time to have them painted.

917F649D-9A97-4A6A-B880-383A27F01787.jpeg
Pardon my ignorance, but do they just pop out?

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Pardon my ignorance, but do they just pop out?
They are just cheap pieces of plastic with tabs on the back. I had to remove the top shroud to access them. Not easy to pop out but will pop right back in from the outside. The tabs are cheap and I broke a couple. Will post the pics of them tomorrow so you can see. Would have preferred the standard Lariat grille but wanted the rest of the Tremor package goodies so it is what it is.

FXguy1

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They are just cheap pieces of plastic with tabs on the back. I had to remove the top shroud to access them. Not easy to pop out but will pop right back in from the outside. The tabs are cheap and I broke a couple. Will post the pics of them tomorrow so you can see. Would have preferred the standard Lariat grille but wanted the rest of the Tremor package goodies so it is what it is.
I put a raptor grill on my sxt and you are right.... the tabs on the factory grill will not release and forcing them are the only option which leads to breakage of the tabs.
Sponsored