Pics of Tremors with aftermarket Grille….

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Deciding what to do with my Tremor grille. Anyone have pics of their Tremor with aftermarket or modded grille??
Sponsored

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Deciding what to do with my Tremor grille. Anyone have pics of their Tremor with aftermarket or modded grille??
Since the only front cosmetic difference between Tremor package and trucks without it is the red inserts in the grill, any pictures of any Ranger with aftermarket/modded grills will give you what you're looking for.

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Since the only front cosmetic difference between Tremor package and trucks without it is the red inserts in the grill, any pictures of any Ranger with aftermarket/modded grills will give you what you're looking for.
I got ya just wanted to see it on an actual Tremor. I did page through the show saw section. Some great looking trucks on there.

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I got ya just wanted to see it on an actual Tremor. I did page through the show saw section. Some great looking trucks on there.
Showcase?

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
One for sale local to me. Has the Raptor grill.

C787B4B1-CDB0-4475-8156-EBDD1935815B.jpeg

55145B1F-B5CE-4FFC-842F-D2C0F27E9359.jpeg

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Pulled the red inserts today…may paint to match black on the grille or just go with another grille…
D37FC9AB-D832-415E-BBD8-903EA67CE601.jpeg

SSingh1975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
['21 Ford Ranger XLT (Tremor) , BMW IX Electric
Unpopular opinion. I actually like the red accents on the grill. Makes it up up-scale than the "regular" Ranger. But if ya like it, go for it. I also like that "FORD" grill ....very similar to the Rapter Ranger we get in the Pacific.

ScottyT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Unpopular opinion. I actually like the red accents on the grill. Makes it up up-scale than the "regular" Ranger. But if ya like it, go for it. I also like that "FORD" grill ....very similar to the Rapter Ranger we get in the Pacific.
Same here, red nostrils is a nice touch to the grille on the Tremor. I do like the Raptor grille, but I feel like so many people it. Funny how the stock Tremor grille will be more rare to see than the aftermarket Raptor grille lol

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Same here, red nostrils is a nice touch to the grille on the Tremor. I do like the Raptor grille, but I feel like so many people it. Funny how the stock Tremor grille will be more rare to see than the aftermarket Raptor grille lol
Tremors are getting pretty common over here in Ohio now. When I bought mine there were 6 total available on three lots within 20 miles of my house.

I know it seems nuts I bought a
Tremor and don’t like the red grille accents or sticker on the back but I just don’t like the look. I do love the off road performance, lift and tires, aux switches, and everything else about the truck. The test drive won me over but just can’t get use to the grille accents. Maybe I’m just getting old.

Glad you are enjoying yours and like the look. I’m going for a truck that has a cleaner leaner look and the performance extras that come with the Tremor package.
Cheers.

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I see you have a red Tremor..I would agree looks good on that color. I haven’t seen any red Tremors over here yet. Would be cool if you could choose the accent color based on body color…but probably a nightmare for Ford.

HMG03

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor, 05/06 ZX6R 636 Stunt Bike
Occupation
Firefighter
I am on the fence about getting the Raptor grille because I plan on trading in my Tremor for the Raptor when they become available, so I don't want to molest this truck anymore than I have with my ditch lights and grille LED's. I haven't seen any other Tremors in my area, just FX4's and 4x4's.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
I prefer the factory tremor grill with red inserts too.
Not a fan of the Raptor grill,letters are too big and looks tacky.

Gsd1976

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
Construction
2021 tremor with aftermarket grill. I like the red accents but didn't want the ford emblem or lights in the grill. This is what I found through AliExpress. $150 total, but plan on waiting a month for the boat to get here.

20211108_161830.jpg

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
I really like the tremor/lariat grill. I kind of want to score a takeoff if I can at some point and swap my XLT grill out.
Sponsored