Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
Ranger windshield wipers torn to shreds

Both the 26" (driver's side) and the 16" (passenger side) wipers were shredded after I allowed a relative to borrow my Ranger. I normally retract/pull the wipers away from the windshield in ice/snowy weather since my Ranger is always outside in the elements. Most people would allow the defroster to completely remove any frozen debris/ice on the wipers before activation. Not so with my nephew! At $20 $USD each ($40/pair) at Autozone, Advanced Auto, NAPA and at Walmart seems like highway robbery. Fortunately, Costco Warehouse came to the rescue and had them for ~ $9.99 $USD each. You don't need a membership to Costco just have a paying member buy them for you. BTW Never, ever, allow a relative to borrow your Ford Ranger! My nephew will be detailing my vehicles all summer long.
Sponsored

Last edited:

quirkybar8

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2WD XLT
$10.74 ea + shipping from rockauto if you want a pair of Motorcrafts for backup. Also, they should have only been 5.99 for the Michelins at Costco. They're on sale until Sunday.

LoneRNGR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Systems Engineer
ou don't need a membership to Costco just have a paying member buy them for you.
Better yet. Have a Costco member buy you a gift card. Then you can go in anytime you want and buy whatever you want. Just get them to reload the gift card whenever you want to buy something else. I used to do this to buy gas. My wife is a member, but gives her other card to a friend. But I would give her $100 to buy me a gift card and I'd use it to buy gas.
Sponsored