First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
Did not see a thread for this as of yet. Curious to what wipers you all have tried. On the Focus I was getting Motorcraft since those lasted for 3 years but these on the Ranger have been bogus from day 1 so I decided to try Valeo 900 Series. Seemed like Rock Auto had the best price on them at $25.62 for the pair shipped.
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Did not see a thread for this as of yet. Curious to what wipers you all have tried. On the Focus I was getting Motorcraft since those lasted for 3 years but these on the Ranger have been bogus from day 1 so I decided to try Valeo 900 Series. Seemed like Rock Auto had the best price on them at $25.62 for the pair shipped.
I myself went back to the Motocraft. I haven't had much luck with some of the aftermarket wipers.

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Real happy with Bosch, and recently discovered that you can clay bar the windshield. Works wonders.
Bon Ami on a wet sponge works really good too. And much cheaper than a clay bar....about $1.50 - $2 for a 14oz can.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Bosch Icon. Cost a bit more but worth it in my opinion.

OP
OP
TheKracka

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people

Bobobots

First Name
Bobo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4, Oxford White
PIAA silicone wiper blades.
Yup, had these on my previous vehicle. They lasted a good long while too which is awesome.

The only issue I would say is that there is a noticeable difference from where the wiper touches vs. where the wiper isn't 'wiping'. I just had to clean those areas more diligently while washing.

They're more costly but worth every penny since water would bead off so well, even during downpours it was very clear.

Once the OEM ones are done, I'm going for those PIAA silicone blades again.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Factory blades sucked...chattered from day one...replaced them with RainX and alls good...

rltriumph

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Pipefitter
Bon Ami on a wet sponge works really good too. And much cheaper than a clay bar....about $1.50 - $2 for a 14oz can.
I can clay both vehicles and do windshields on both all year using one brick out of a mcguiores clay bar kit. 2 years for under $20. You only need a little piece of clay to do a car. Less for a windshield.

TrebMaxx

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
I found the the factory blades sucked right away and replaced them with the RainX blades. They were a little better than factory but I always had a wide streak right in my view. Finally Bosch has the Icon blades for the Ranger that I originally wanted when I replaced the factory blades. Bye-bye RainX blades and hello Bosch Icon, so much better now. They are pricey but worth it.

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
What’s the part number for the Bosch blades? Does anyone have it on hand?

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
wiper blades........ what are those? Had my Ranger 7 months & never had the opportunity to use them. Needless to say we don't get ANY rain here.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
wiper blades........ what are those? Had my Ranger 7 months & never had the opportunity to use them. Needless to say we don't get ANY rain here.
You need to use them once in a while so they don't melt themselves to the windshield. ?
Sponsored