Ranger vs Maverick Pickup: First Real World Size Comparison Look

DIYAndy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Content Provider For SPAM
Vehicle Showcase
blue eyes here....sorry to burst your bubble. thought you had a real zinger there eh?
At least you accepted you are a preacher but your sermons suck big time - eh. :facepalm:
Maybe there are openings for you on the comedy channel.?

Last edited:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
It better not have a dampened tailgate……
"Accordingly, in an effort to reach the largest audience at the lowest price, Ford Special Vehice Operations is deciding whether to have the unibody Maverick include a unibody bed. That is, no tailgate opening in an otherwise solid tub bed... " * unk sources*

cattle trough?🐄

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD
This will be the fleet vehicle many will be after. Sounds like it’ll be priced pretty low considering what it is.

I can see this take over the smaller truck market share away from the current Frontier/Ridgeline, and with the Frontier looking to try and jump up it leaves the new Maverick and the Honda, which I don’t think is in any type of fleet usage. Kinda leaves the Maverick?

RangerAJS

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4, black out package, 302a, technology.
Occupation
Problem Solver
"Accordingly, in an effort to reach the largest audience at the lowest price, Ford Special Vehice Operations is deciding whether to have the unibody Maverick include a unibody bed. That is, no tailgate opening in an otherwise solid tub bed... " * unk sources*

cattle trough?🐄
That’s called a redneck swimming pool. (I will apologize to any rednecks in advance.....🤪)

DIYAndy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
, i simply call out BS. And unfortunately since there's so much here, it keeps me busy.
Look yourself in the mirror preacher ranger pride and you will see the BS king on this forum.

Reactions: Doc

RANGER PRIDE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Look yourself in the mirror preacher ranger pride and you will see the BS king on this forum.
oh god, i musta touched a nerve, you keep trying Andy, keep trying.
One day you might touch one of my nerves and i'll bury you in so much sarcasm you'll want to build yourself a little safe room to hide out in awhile.

DIYAndy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2019 Ranger XL
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
i'll bury you in so much sarcasm
Your sarcasm reaches everyone on this forum. Please act civil and just, maybe, people will listen to what you have to say Preacher Ranger Pride. 🇨🇦 You are an embarrassment to other Canadians 🇨🇦

Advertisement

Advertisement