Ranger SunShade?

HarryD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger 4X4 SuperCrew Magnetic Lariat Sport
“Do you like the Intro-Tech? Thinking about getting one.“

I like it just fine. It comes with a storage case, but like the others said, there isn’t any storage space to really put it out of the way. I just stash it in the back seat. The only thing that I would have liked better would be that the cutout for the mirror wasn’t as low.
Sponsored

CWOJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
“Do you like the Intro-Tech? Thinking about getting one.“

I like it just fine. It comes with a storage case, but like the others said, there isn’t any storage space to really put it out of the way. I just stash it in the back seat. The only thing that I would have liked better would be that the cutout for the mirror wasn’t as low.
I know the storage will be the issue, but at least this folds and has a bag. I was looking at WeatherTech but the bag is extra $ and it rolls, so I imagine it’s bigger and even harder to store. Thanks for the info.

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I use the one that came with my Subaru WRX STI. I’m glad I never got rid of it since it fits perfectly! Sure my truck looks like it has an identity crisis, but I’m cool with not having to buy the Ford one.

F7D6C660-7327-4A36-A47C-2B33D6AF370D.jpeg

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Just got the custom laser cut one for fathers day today. LOVE IT! It was on Amazon for about $34 but fits PERFECTLY with very little light leakage.

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
Bought the Cover-craft Ford Folded....Works good.....the rest of the windows are Avery-Dennison 30 ceramic tint...Love it
Sponsored