Ranger Road Trip this Memorial Day weekend?

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Heading out to Holland state park in Michigan on Memorial day for 5 nights. Then home for 3 days and then up to Drummond Island for 5-6 nights. Get home from that and 3 days later up to Big Rapids for 4 nights. Retirement is hard ?
141DCACE-FAEB-4F8B-AD8F-78630F818F55.jpeg
0C798052-8F9A-4F8E-AE37-E5D6536E77B3.jpeg
Remember in retirement everyday is Saturday except for Friday nights. :like: :giggle:
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Well, we are going on a road trip to see our one-month old granddaughter in Raleigh. Wish I was taking the Ranger, as my son has a couple items he wanted me to bring back, but alas, I still don't even have a production date...

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Well it's supposed to piss down rain all weekend here is Oregon so not going on my usual dirt bike camp trip to McCubbins Gulch on Mt. Hood. I have a lot of camping coming up in July, August and September. I sure hope gas prices come down. Premium was $5.59/gallon at my normal Chevron station this morning. :thumbsdown: Gas is almost as expensive as beer anymore. SAD. $7 & $8 a pint at most tap houses now.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Well it's supposed to piss down rain all weekend here is Oregon so not going on my usual dirt bike camp trip to McCubbins Gulch on Mt. Hood. I have a lot of camping coming up in July, August and September. I sure hope gas prices come down. Premium was $5.59/gallon at my normal Chevron station this morning. :thumbsdown: Gas is almost as expensive as beer anymore. SAD. $7 & $8 a pint at most tap houses now.
Yeah, looks like a washout for most of the weekend here too. Agree, the tap house prices are getting up there but so many good breweries up here. Wine country is good too.?

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Yeah, looks like a washout for most of the weekend here too. Agree, the tap house prices are getting up there but so many good breweries up here. Wine country is good too.?
Yes way too many good beers being brewed these days.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

Phrosty

First Name
Phrosty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Fx4 2020
Occupation
Security
Anyone else going on a trip this long weekend?

We’re packed to the gills with camping gear. Probably over 370 pounds in the bed alone. Three other people in the cab plus their backpacks with me. Still have to put the hiking boots in the gap to the left of the tent crate.

Any bets on my average mpg? ?

098DD450-1653-4EB3-BFBF-97C552155C1C.jpeg

4CEA1DDB-68A7-445A-B1F0-2A4DD3EF7CF3.jpeg
Love the diamondback cover it's so convenient just wish I could put my kayak on top

OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)
Love the diamondback cover it's so convenient just wish I could put my kayak on top
Thank you!

You can bolt racks to the top of it; as long as they're high enough to clear the cab, then kayaks will slide right on. ? Considering doing this myself next summer. Want to find height adjustable ones though so I can lower them down close to the deck when I'm not hauling the kayak.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
nope. being that I'm in a tourist town, working in the outdoor rec/tourism industry, I'll be working.

shaping up to be a busy weekend, as the heavy rain from the past week is moving out and it'll be beautiful outside.

plus, I have a big vacation coming up in June so all my prep/planning work is aimed towards that. I'm planning to do some camping trips/Ranger road trips later on in the year, though.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Anyone else going on a trip this long weekend?

We’re packed to the gills with camping gear. Probably over 370 pounds in the bed alone. Three other people in the cab plus their backpacks with me. Still have to put the hiking boots in the gap to the left of the tent crate.

Any bets on my average mpg? ?

098DD450-1653-4EB3-BFBF-97C552155C1C.jpeg

4CEA1DDB-68A7-445A-B1F0-2A4DD3EF7CF3.jpeg
that looks like a really nice bed cover - what is it ? Your bed is 10x more organized then when I go camping , nice packing job !

OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)
that looks like a really nice bed cover - what is it ? Your bed is 10x more organized then when I go camping , nice packing job !

Thanks! Cover is a Diamondback SE. Super happy with it, and while expensive, it was worth every penny. Everything stays bone dry inside, and I know everything inside is absolutely secure from any random thieves that wander by.

Yeah it was a massive game of Tetris... I'm still amazed I fit so much into that space. ?
Sponsored