Ranger Road Trip this Memorial Day weekend?

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger (SCrew Lariat Tremor)
Anyone else going on a trip this long weekend?

We’re packed to the gills with camping gear. Probably over 370 pounds in the bed alone. Three other people in the cab plus their backpacks with me. Still have to put the hiking boots in the gap to the left of the tent crate.

Any bets on my average mpg? ?

098DD450-1653-4EB3-BFBF-97C552155C1C.jpeg

4CEA1DDB-68A7-445A-B1F0-2A4DD3EF7CF3.jpeg
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Your mpg will take a hit but your spg will more than make up for it - enjoy your long weekend!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anyone else going on a trip this long weekend?

We’re packed to the gills with camping gear. Probably over 370 pounds in the bed alone. Three other people in the cab plus their backpacks with me. Still have to put the hiking boots in the gap to the left of the tent crate.

Any bets on my average mpg? ?

098DD450-1653-4EB3-BFBF-97C552155C1C.jpeg

4CEA1DDB-68A7-445A-B1F0-2A4DD3EF7CF3.jpeg
We're hanging around here getting ready for our road trip the following week. Looks like a fun family trip, hope you have a great weekend!! :flag:

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Heading out to Holland state park in Michigan on Memorial day for 5 nights. Then home for 3 days and then up to Drummond Island for 5-6 nights. Get home from that and 3 days later up to Big Rapids for 4 nights. Retirement is hard ?
141DCACE-FAEB-4F8B-AD8F-78630F818F55.jpeg
0C798052-8F9A-4F8E-AE37-E5D6536E77B3.jpeg

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
Heading out to Holland state park in Michigan on Memorial day for 5 nights. Then home for 3 days and then up to Drummond Island for 5-6 nights. Get home from that and 3 days later up to Big Rapids for 4 nights. Retirement is hard ?
141DCACE-FAEB-4F8B-AD8F-78630F818F55.jpeg
0C798052-8F9A-4F8E-AE37-E5D6536E77B3.jpeg
Didn’t really know people went to Big Rapids! My Dad grew up there and we spent many summers visiting the grandparents. Family still has a hunting camp not far out of town. And a cousin and his family are in Holland now. Great country!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Didn’t really know people went to Big Rapids! My Dad grew up there and we spent many summers visiting the grandparents. Family still has a hunting camp not far out of town. And a cousin and his family are in Holland now. Great country!
I graduated from Ferris so it’s my old stomping ground’s. Love this state, so much to do.

WingShot

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT, Tremor, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Graphic Artist
I graduated from Ferris so it’s my old stomping ground’s. Love this state, so much to do.
Having gone to Ferris, you might even know my Grandparents old house. Just off Northland & Maple opposite Downtown. Used to rent the house South of them to students, quite a party place back in the day!

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
i wish i was could use some trail time and outdoors. but abbs is now waiting for the insurance company to approve the estimate and the shop to get parts. been wanting to hit part of the k trail north of me and see some of the ouchita mtns. maybe next year lol.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
We're heading over to Cape Charles at the tip of the Chesapeake Spit, but not leaving until Wed. Campground was booked solid for camping spots over the 5 day holiday stretch, so had to go a few days later.
Crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel...first time for me. Looking forward to it and the pull off's to sightsee.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
We're heading over to Cape Charles at the tip of the Chesapeake Spit, but not leaving until Wed. Campground was booked solid for camping spots over the 5 day holiday stretch, so had to go a few days later.
Crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel...first time for me. Looking forward to it and the pull off's to sightsee.
the drive across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge is amazing!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Having gone to Ferris, you might even know my Grandparents old house. Just off Northland & Maple opposite Downtown. Used to rent the house South of them to students, quite a party place back in the day!
I was there in 75-76 and yes “party place” describes it well. I probably was in that house but would never remember it ?‍♂. I should have also earned a degree in beer consumption. Thank God I survived that period in life with not too many side effects ?

OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully most of the construction on it is done; I drove through hoping to give the kids a great lunch break last summer but everything at the one stopping point was closed. :confused: (pier, restaurant, cheesy gift shop)

Thinking of planning a crabbing trip for this fall, so maybe it'll all be open by then? *fingers crossed*

Either way, we stopped at Stingrays for lunch, and the food was AWESOME.

Stingray Restaurant

Last edited:
OP
OP
Elmosaurus

Elmosaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)