First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
What do you consider to be an.............old guy? I am 65 (feel 35 mentally) and have a Tremor and a Bronco on order. Age.....if you saved...gives you the buck$ to get all the cool toys!:crackup::like:;)
Heads up I remember 24 hour fitness had a 65+ free membership... Might be something you are interested in. @AzScorpion just a reminder for your sweet 65 <3
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Heads up I remember 24 hour fitness had a 65+ free membership... Might be something you are interested in. @AzScorpion just a reminder for your sweet 65 <3
I know many health insurance plans give you free or discounted fitness memberships, my parents have a free one one theirs. I still have 8 more years to go and don't want to rush them just for a free membership. lol ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I know many health insurance plans give you free or discounted fitness memberships, my parents have a free one one theirs. I still have 8 more years to go and don't want to rush them just for a free membership. lol ?
Wasn't aware, makes sense though. The health insurance figured out, "hey if I give them the chance to better their health, we won't have to pay as much out" :crackup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wasn't aware, makes sense though. The health insurance figured out, "hey if I give them the chance to better their health, we won't have to pay as much out" :crackup:
That's how it should be but I guess that's to obvious for some companies. They should also give you reduced premiums for being fit or at least in a range with your age-body weight. Kind of like a safe driving credit for no accidents. ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
That's how it should be but I guess that's to obvious for some companies. They should also give you reduced premiums for being fit or at least in a range with your age-body weight. Kind of like a safe driving credit for no accidents. ?
Hah, right? 100% agreed.

AdamHarris

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Ranger Advertising. Here in Vancouver Canada, we see lot's of Ford Ranger ads. Usually, the same two ads. Its maybe a Canadian content thing. Ford may get away with it being under Ford Canada.
We do not have the diverse ads that our Brothers/Sisters in the US have, filling the spots. I would say the 5G Ranger is seen occasionally where I live. Never seen a Ranger Overlander vehicle or one with a RTT. Lot's of Tacoma's
That's wild cause in the Southeast US I see NO Ranger ads. Even local Ford commercials only have a Ranger in them if the cameraman shooting the ad accidently catches the edge of a Ranger bumper while he's getting F-150 and Explorer shots.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I've received more compliments on my Ranger than any other truck I've owned. I get approached often in parking lots and at the gas station with people asking me how I like it and a lot never realized the Ranger is back. I'm still not sure why Ford didn't have more advertising for it back in 2019.
I agree Dave. I've had several nice F-150's, the last one a Platinum. But, I've had more comments, and questions about my little Ranger than all the others put togeher.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I agree Dave. I've had several nice F-150's, the last one a Platinum. But, I've had more comments, and questions about my little Ranger than all the others put togeher.
Jim, I think there's so many F150's out there now they're nothing special. I've had several of them and I did receive some compliments on them but nothing like my Ranger. Most on the F150 were because of how clean it was (black truck) especially in the winter. I was the fool out there washing it with my neoprene gloves on as long as the temps were above freezing. ?

Last edited:

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
When I built our house several years ago, I ran both hot and cold water to the garage. Nice to have the ability to run hot water for the hose when the temps drop.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
When I built our house several years ago, I ran both hot and cold water to the garage. Nice to have the ability to run hot water for the hose when the temps drop.
Great idea Bob, I didn't think of that when I built mine back east. :headbang:

Here it's obviously not an issue but I did add a spigot off my water softener in the garage. We have extremely hard water here so now I can hook up my power washer to it and have soft water which also helps keep the power washer from loading up with hard water deposits.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Great idea Bob, I didn't think of that when I built mine back east. :headbang:

Here it's obviously not an issue but I did add a spigot off my water softener in the garage. We have extremely hard water here so now I can hook up my power washer to it and have soft water which also helps keep the power washer from loading up with hard water deposits.
Same. I had the guy who installed my softener in AZ do just that - I was using the outside tap off the garage with a timer and drippers for plants (away most of the time) but wanted a tap so I could wash my ‘01 Ranger, which I would drive down and leave over the winter so I could get around when I flew down. Gotta keep ‘em clean!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2020 Escape AWD Hybrid
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
I don't see many ads here for the Ranger, but I have been seeing more of them around. I talked to a lady yesterday with a 2021 Ranger Supercab FX4 in Cyber Orange. She really likes it.