micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Wouldn't it be easier to just never open the hood when other people are around??
Seriously OP your truck, your money, f the rest!
EDIT:. LOL just noticed OP is a seller! So edits applied!
Sponsored

Last edited:

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
he Boomba Racing Dipstick Handle is meant to replace the cheap looking OEM plastic piece. With the simple use of a rollpin, the stock handle can be removed and the more attractive looking Boomba piece can be installed with its new rollpin.

As always this product is designed and manufactured 100% in-house in the USA.

Available in your choice of color: Onyx Black, Royal Blue, Race Red, or Pure Aluminum
http://www.boombaracing.com/ranger-ecoboost-aluminum-dipstick-handle/

Ranger DIP STICK copy WEB.jpg
Have you ever considered an entire engine dress up kit (- catch can) of all the various caps at a package price? I know Billet Technology does this with their products. Thanks.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Have you ever considered an entire engine dress up kit (- catch can) of all the various caps at a package price? I know Billet Technology does this with their products. Thanks.
They do, but it's only like $20 cheaper. They just have not put together a complete dress up kit on the Ranger, but they have done so on the other vehicles they work on.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Wow! $60 for a dip stick handle or $350 for a complete dress up kit. Instead be getting old, where are these people that park their Rangers with their homes on Saturdays and pop their hoods so they can oggle each other's engines. Sounds like the people who just have to have the engine cover and paint it colormatched.

I pop my hood maybe once a month to check the oil, fill the washer fluid or change oil every 6 months. The factory yellow parts work just fine for me. I can spend that money on more useful and visible mods.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Wow! $60 for a dip stick handle or $350 for a complete dress up kit. Instead be getting old, where are these people that park their Rangers with their homes on Saturdays and pop their hoods so they can oggle each other's engines. Sounds like the people who just have to have the engine cover and paint it colormatched.

I pop my hood maybe once a month to check the oil, fill the washer fluid or change oil every 6 months. The factory yellow parts work just fine for me. I can spend that money on more useful and visible mods.
WHAT...you don't have a weekly neighbor hood "Open Your Hood Saturday" ?
Everyone gathers at one end of the street and we all walk down singing "Cumbia" and checkin out each others under hood goodies out ! :handsinair:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Hah, YESSIR. PROUD OF IT. My happiness does not equal your happiness :) Pretty sure you saw my posts, feel free to tag me next time baby <3

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
@Big Blue :) just in case you didn’t get a good laugh from your perspective of things.
FC99A6D3-C676-4B0D-A5E9-37BCE59B7249.jpeg

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Hah, YESSIR. PROUD OF IT. My happiness does not equal your happiness :) Pretty sure you saw my posts, feel free to tag me next time baby <3
@Big Blue :) just in case you didn’t get a good laugh from your perspective of things.
FC99A6D3-C676-4B0D-A5E9-37BCE59B7249.jpeg
As has been said many many times. "You do you" what ever makes you happy. Yes I did get a good laugh, not at you, but the whole engine dress up thing. As a retired engineer my thoughts run more to the practical than the looking pretty thing. Kind of the reason I don't have stickers and tape all over my truck. I'm me being me! :rockon:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
As has been said many many times. "You do you" what ever makes you happy. Yes I did get a good laugh, not at you, but the whole engine dress up thing. As a retired engineer my thoughts run more to the practical than the looking pretty thing. Kind of the reason I don't have stickers and tape all over my truck. I'm me being me! :rockon:
Yessirr. Freedom rocks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.